The online racing simulator
Hey
(14 posts, started )
Hey
#2 - Sobis
The deformation and such looks very nice, but the physics and all that - meh. Of course I canot compare those two, because the video you linked are pre-rendered stuff (and physics), while LFS is "live" physics.

Either way, more detailed damage is a big +1 from me, hopefully we'll see that in the future.
i dont talk physics , lfs is 100 times better,i talk this crashes and realistic damage and car move after crash like real life

but yeah...more car damage
I dont want play rigs of roads ,i want play lfs with these damage... 1 mistake on track and you dont survive ,then you drive like real life you dont have this attidude " i dont give a **** " then you think when you drive like cheating death..

more hard and realistig damage is this what we need !!!
Hehe, well I do agree on the fact that LFS need more realistic damage, meaning that you canot drive-bomb people and still get away with it
I want see flying tyres in Live for Speed
Lfs is realistic driving simulator . LFS is best and i love it,BUT in LFS if you drive 250km/h in to the wall crash then u can drive after crash but its not realistic..... 1 big mistake and game over
Quote from Rynno666 :Lfs is realistic driving simulator . LFS is best and i love it,BUT in LFS if you drive 250km/h in to the wall crash then u can drive after crash but its not realistic..... 1 big mistake and game over

+2
Hey
1nsane had the best.
cool video, really want to see this in the LFS.
Quote from [Audi TT] :cool video, really want to see this in the LFS.

Want in one hand and have Scavier spit in the other and see which one fills up faster.

Hey
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG