The online racing simulator
Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
Quote from Kalev EST :The weather forecast predicts -32 C this week. For those of you that don't understand celsius, that's pretty ****ing cold.

Scratch that. Now it's promising -39 C for friday.

EDIT: No it doesn't! **** you, past me!
Quote from Kalev EST :Scratch that. Now it's promising -39 C for friday.

What forecasts are you watching/listening?
Quote from -NightFly- :What forecasts are you watching/listening?

Uhm... facebook. LOL

5-6 people had shared a photo of ETV's weather forecast that says -39 for friday. On closer look it's obviously photoshopped because the official forecast doesn't say anywhere near as much and on the pic it predicted that the day is colder than the night which I missed initially.

So you're allowed to mock how gullible I am. I deserve it.
hahaha
plz no
i had to walk home twice this weekend (cause im too poor to be taxied home)
T_T
Run.
We got some snow yesterday, nothing too much, just about an inch or two I think. Almost all gone now... it's +7C today. In January. In Canada.
Quote from MAGGOT :We got some snow yesterday, nothing too much, just about an inch or two I think. Almost all gone now... it's +7C today. In January. In Canada.

Here
Have your winter back
Omg it's down to 25C today, yay. Was at 30+ on a daily basis.

Hate you all.
Quote from PMD9409 :Omg it's down to 25C today, yay. Was at 30+ on a daily basis.
Hate you all.

Its mutual
Quote from MAGGOT :We got some snow yesterday, nothing too much, just about an inch or two I think. Almost all gone now... it's +7C today. In January. In Canada.

Worst heat wave in decades!
moar snow here in montreal...
/Heading off outside to just find out my car wont start again. diesel....
Arrived at school a bit late, as usual, only to find out the classes are already over. They decided to make the classes shorter, so studen'ts wouldn't freeze to death. It's actually BOILING HOT inside the school, but whatever.

I'll go skating i think.
Well I went to school, but there was only 13/20 classmates there and after 2 lessions we wen't home because we were bored (and not because anyone allowed us to do that...).
It was -22 in the morning and -15 now (-18 according to PC).
Arctic days & nights here, during day no higher than -10°C, during night about -30°C, yet not a single inch of snow...
Quote from Mysho :Arctic days & nights here, during day no higher than -10°C, during night about -30°C, yet not a single inch of snow...

not quite as cold, days are around -5 and night around -15 to -20 and no snow either
Quote from Sobis :Well I went to school, but there was only 13/20 classmates there and after 2 lessions we wen't home because we were bored (and not because anyone allowed us to do that...).
It was -22 in the morning and -15 now (-18 according to PC).

it was -29C including the wind where i live and nearly half of my classmates sat at home, so we decided that we wont go to school tomorrow either
-37C at night, here in south Poland. Now (9:20am) is -25C. I do not want to even SKI .
Quote from PartyBoyU :-37C at night, here in south Poland. Now (9:20am) is -25C. I do not want to even SKI .

Grab some alcohol then.

-12°C here, no snow.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Grab some alcohol then.

Alcohol makes you feel warmer but actually makes you colder.
oui, walking in the old town at 4am was nuts, the slight wind made the warmish temperature (-22'C) feel like it was double that
3ºC and it's snowing here. First time for a full year. I could count the snowflakes one by one though
Quote from Whiskey :3ºC and it's snowing here. First time for a full year. I could count the snowflakes one by one though

u guys have summer in Spain
One thing I don't understand about Europeans:

Heat wave = thousand of dead people;
Cold wave = thousands of dead people;
Normal weather = everyone complains it's too cold/hot.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-16852065
"Rescuers in Germany were unable to save an elderly woman after she had gone swimming in the frozen waters of a gravel pit in Lower Saxony."

Quote from Yuri Laszlo :One thing I don't understand about Europeans:

Heat wave = thousand of dead people;
Cold wave = thousands of dead people;
Normal weather = everyone complains it's too cold/hot.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-16852065
"Rescuers in Germany were unable to save an elderly woman after she had gone swimming in the frozen waters of a gravel pit in Lower Saxony."

Not all Europeans are like that! I, for example, am not complaining. I didn't die either!

Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG