The online racing simulator
It was about time for a change.

All you Android users are ****ing lame.
How does it feel being a puppet?
Quote from CheerioDM :All you Android users are ****ing lame.

Rooted and installed Kyrillos ROM v9.0 on my Galaxy 3. Looks and feels much better now.
DWB, I'd hate to carry that phone around in my pocket....

Ha ha! Look at that forecast for NM. About a degree difference than up here in normally snowy PA.

Asus Transformer Prime.
And yeah, the weather's been unseasonably warm (and dry) lately.

Gonna be a brutal summer, probably.
Oh, snap
Attached images
IMG_0010.PNG

I don't know what you mean by "all you Android users", but I'm a Symbian user

Let me guess, you own apple product(s) because it makes you cool?

Apple products make him different, stand out from the rest.
All apple users are original and creative.
No it's because Google is a big bad company and Apple isn't.

ololol see what I did there?
I let my avatar speak for myself .
Edit* I also doesn't have android...
Q: How do you know if someone owns an Apple product?
A: Don't worry, they'll tell you.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Q: How do you know if someone owns an Apple product?

True story.

Now, someone give me a Samsung Galaxy Note please.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Q: How do you know if someone owns an Apple product?

Q: how do you know if someone owns an Android phone?
A: When you hear them complaining about something on their phone just to get attention and try to show you something.

True story!
Quote from Velociround :
Q: how do you know if someone owns an Android phone?
A: When you hear them complaining about something on their phone just to get attention and try to show you something.

True story!

Never seen anything like that. Proof plz?
Quote from BaDumTssh :Never seen anything like that. Proof plz?

One of my work colleagues has an Motorola Razr or something with Android (it's a thin, pretty looking phone with large screen, but somewhat outdated Android 2.3 if I'm not mistaken. This phone has different names across different countries) and every 1 hour or so of work he complains about something on his phone to get people's attention. When he gets it (sometimes a few people even gather around him), he shows why he's complaining and also another "cool feature" that got him into the problem in the first place and starts talking about it.

I usually reply with "I don't have this problem on my Symbian phone because [...]" or "If you had a Symbian Belle phone you wouldn't have that problem" and then instead of gathering around him everyone else simply go on with their work.

Yesterday he was warned by his supervisor about hijacking people's attention from work to talk about phones.
I'd say that its just him and definately not most of android owners.

When i got my first (current) android phone - i kept showing friends how cool it is and all that, but after like 1 week it just stays in my pocket and i use it only if i have to. Same goes to my friends who have one.
Yeah, it's most likely that's just him.

I wouldn't blame him though, it's "just" the fourth week since he got this phone.

Though I didn't do that when I first got my phone, I spent like 20 hours a day using it on the first month
Quote from Velociround :It was about time for a change.

Looks sweet! What firmware (and where do you find it/them?) are you using? And the skin?

<3 N8

Cheers
Quote from samforey12345 :Looks sweet! What firmware (and where do you find it/them?) are you using? And the skin?

<3 N8

Cheers

Symbian Belle is now (as of today) officially available for all Symbian^3 phones (except Nokia 500) on most major countries.

I was using a custom firmware (The One) with many personal modifications to keep it as "default" as the official Belle, but now that the actually official firmware is available, I advise you to install it (just like I'll do when I get back home)

<3 N8
Updated my homescreen. Looks awesome..

-
(DeadWolfBones) DELETED by DeadWolfBones
Attached images
Screenshot_2012-02-22-21-28-11.png

Post your Mobile Desktop..
(555 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG