The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Chilly lexar. Many funs have been had this winter, RWD + LSD <3

Attached images
lex.jpg
Got the Subaru Impreza back. Missed out on all the snow though. I hope we get more but it doesn't look like it as we're going into February.
doesnt mean anything. last year we had the biggest snow in april 2+ feet
had a little back road fun, and that caused the brakes to catch fire.. Great excuse to get some ventilated disc's for the rolla!
Suspension and hopefully the Silvertop ready'd for turbo and 200+bhp!

it's gonna be mint
Next month...

Then the month after, MV1 wheels, provided i can find a good set...

Then the month after that, mtech II front bumper, again, provided i can find one at a reasonable price, praying i can find one the right colour too so no spraying required...

So the car will go from this...

To this...

Much MUCH better IMO.
650RWHP Daewoo Matiz

Joke!
Looks a lot better than it did in 2008 to be honest CZR, even if it is a matiz
are those pss10's Dan?
Quote from danthebangerboy :Next month...

Then the month after, MV1 wheels, provided i can find a good set...

Then the month after that, mtech II front bumper, again, provided i can find one at a reasonable price, praying i can find one the right colour too so no spraying required...

So the car will go from this...

To this...

Much MUCH better IMO.

Why not just buy a BMW with the M Sport trim level? Plenty of choices around the 3k mark.
the tiny white "pos" now (need a wash):

Yes, it's high on wheels, dampers are still like new (road bumps ? what's road bumps?).
The only mod done on it, found this RT mk3 cluster for 39 € (it's also like new, but had to change the odometer to suit the car's mileage).
Next add will be a "Be-bop" steering wheel (not the leather one, it's useless).

Yes, it's french & really isn't what you call a sport car, but since it costs me almost nothing for this mileage... dilligaf?
Aparently this is the 'post your arguement' thread.
The story of my car.

To do list: paint the rims, get a trim under the RF door, OEM foglights, maybe new seats, AC, etc... It's very slow progress. :|
u don't live in the US anymore?
Oh lol ye, sorry

What E34 is it? 525 or more?
Quote from Scrabby :Oh lol ye, sorry

What E34 is it? 525 or more?

525tds :hide: but I'm happy with it.
Ye! The diesels are okay!

My 318i has not enough power (as in torque) imo, might swap a 318is engine in it and work the block a bit..
I found a secluded empty carpark with snow in it and decided to be a yobbo. Vids to come, maybe.
Quote from doyal :Why not just buy a BMW with the M Sport trim level? Plenty of choices around the 3k mark.

I personally chose my car because I wanted to make it myself, I can understand if dan here wants to do the same. I mean it's more fun if you drive around with a car you've built mostly yourself, not a car that's been done by the factory.
Well actually... the factory does build your car wich means you don't want to drive it?
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG