The online racing simulator
What am i?
(6421 posts, started )
Bentley continental GT
Smart ForFour?
Koenigsegg?
Integra Type R?
Im pretty sure its not the bentley (lights are on surface no inset like that) or the forfour for the same reason as the bentley. Not integra type r either (guessin dc2) as lights are inset but not that much.
As for my guess i have no idea lol.
A Tomikara? I dobut it though because the only thing google could find about it was a results sheet from the series I know it races in.
Still everybody is wrong
Isn't that a Pagani Zonda?
No, wrong.
thats to hard here is one but this one some people may guess but i wanna know exactly what it is not just what kind of car it is i wanna know exactly what model it is and no its not a bannana
Attached images
Bannana.jpg
Quote from MAD3.0LT :thats to hard here is one but this one some people may guess but i wanna know exactly what it is not just what kind of car it is i wanna know exactly what model it is and no its not a bannana

You gotta win to post one.
dont lie to me ur not my fasha :P
i cant get it ur fired now guess mine peoples on a stick
Look, you've got to guess the other car first. If you get it right, it's your turn to post a car You can't just post a picture, and expect others to guess it
It's not exactly a difficult game to grasp mate. Remove your pic, and post it if and when you successfully guess someone elses car. It's kind of the point!!!
I know it's hard, but that's kind of the challenge... If no one guessed it until this evening, I'll post another small pic and a bit of info about it...
Until then, happy guessing
i thought it was a jaguar but couldent find a exact match could even be a australian celica or something
No, it's not a jaguar and not a celica
is it a
1998 vision K2?
some kind of volvo?
No.
Give us a hint then, you wouldn't have guessed my Goggomobil without hints
The car is from Great Britain, and the company behind it exists longer than 50 years
Isn't it a TVR? Not sure which one though.....

EDIT!

Hang on is it an angled pic of a Tuscan front light?
No, and it's not angled
well it cant be
jaguar cause they are owned by ford
royls royce cause they are owned buy BMW
bentley cause they owned buy volkswagon
lotus cause they owned buy proton
aston marton cause they owned buy ford

that leaves
Marcos
Morgan
Westfield
Caterham
MG
TVR
AC no longer owned buy ford
and i may have missed some manufactures
u did say its currently a british company ?
or just made in britan?

What am i?
(6421 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG