This Saturday it's so far, it will be time for the first round of the 2012 season.
Saturday January 28th 20:30 GMT+1
CM Storm Cooper Race
UF1 @ AS1R = 36 laps
It will start on Friday
with an unofficial test from 20:00 till 20:45 GMT+1. This will consist out of a 25 minute qualification and a short 8 lap race on the combo. We will do several lag restarts before the real test race starts. (This to test the server's capacity/abilities.)
Please be there, it will be used for a replay to receive a Forum Section, so we'd need all of you to come.
Then the official event info of Saturday:
Official Practise: 17:00 - 18:00
Official Qualification: 20:30 - 20:55
Official Race: 21:00
Times: GMT+1 (German timezone)
Car: UF 1000 (UF1)
Track: Aston Cadet Reversed (AS1R)
Servername: -TRR- Public
Serverpass to be send via PM 3 days prior to the event.
CHAMPIONSHIP RULE-BOOK, MUST READ!
Please remember that you got up till 1 hour before the first official event starts, to pay the yearly fee of 7,50€ via PayPal. If you haven't payed yet, and do want to win awards, we strongly recommend you to do the following:
Go to www.paypal.com
Click on Send Money..
Choose for private sending, other..
Describe the payment as:
-TRR- 2012 "Name Here"
Once your payment has been received, you will be added to the payed list, and will be in chance of winning awards this season.
If you haven't payed before 19:30 GMT+1 on 28th of January, you sadly can not win awards this year... However, you'd still be allowed to participate. However a small side note, the extra 3 awards this year:
Most Unfortunate Driver:
Driver of the year:
Can still be won by anyone, but please remember these are just small awards.
We are excited about the current number of sign-ups to the series, and can't wait for the season to start.
Here a bit of more info about the 2012 season:
- The 2012 season will have 19 Races, and 4 mid season tests.
- The same point system as 2011 will be used.
- The award winners are the 6 drivers highest in the end standings, that have payed the fee.
- Problem: you haven't payed the fee before the first round? You can than pay up till the 19th of May, but the fee will then be 12,50€.
(awards are always worth more than the fee)
- Drivers can be excluded from the series without return of their fee, if they misbehave.
- Complaints will be judged by Walter Lemmens, Maarten Evers and Nicholas Wrage.
- Final verdicts can't be changed.
- Penalties will apply in the next race the driver in question attends to.
More info to follow later, PM's with the server password will be send out today.
Team Rock Racing
Walter Lemmens, Christel van Essen & Bojan Bradara