The online racing simulator
LFS racing = boring
LFS forum = endless hours of fun :>
early 2009
Quote from S14 DRIFT :LFS forum = endless hours of fun :>

LFS forums are boring when it is known that the world is big enough to get more fun elsewhere.
And where as going all over the world costs money, LFS Forum is only for the price of my internet subscription.

Besides you're French what do you know about having fun elsewhere, at all of the wars you just retread back to la mansion.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :And where as going all over the world costs money, LFS Forum is only for the price of my internet subscription.

Besides you're French what do you know about having fun elsewhere, at all of the wars you just retread back to la mansion.

WTF are you talking about brit pal? I have plenty of arguments for ignorants like you. Better reporting that to the moderators…

Don't **** with this kind of subject in front of people of different culture than yours, it might be an huge problem in their life.
Quote from Bogey Jammer :WTF are you talking about brit pal? I have plenty of arguments for ignorants like you. Better reporting that to the moderators…

Don't **** with this kind of subject in front of people of different culture than yours, it might be an huge problem in their life.

He's not making any friends here, just move on.

everybody hate french people anyways
Phil wins. Send the 12 quid to Eric.
that rocky is actually leading a race...

untill next corner ofc
Quote from Franky.S :that rocky is actually leading a race...

untill next corner ofc

Yeah, when Ellis punches me off.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Did you crash into them like you do when we race?

Very funny to bring up the 2007 past.

I haven't raced with you since 2007 btw.

No, Joseph Ellis wrecked me after Oscar Hardwick passed me.
I raced against you on the NDR TBO server that they had running.

You blocked passers on the straights for god sake.
Although it could be Jospehps lousy job of being a safety car.

Is he still bad at being a SC river?
#44 - CSF
It has nothing to do with Rockclan so... if that is your winner it should go to Wilko868, Dekojester or jo53phs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3KLWPOnn1I

Here, if you like sillyness, the run away broadcast highlight of 2010!
Coming in 2009.
Yeah, I'm going to toot my own horn a little bit here.

Made a parody of Jizz in My Pants and called it "Crash Into You". People on the forum seemed to like it quite a lot. In fact, if you want, I can send you the recorded version of that song which I was requested into doing (don't expect greatness....or averageness).

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=67198
Quote from Bmxtwins :Coming in 2009.

That was funny in 2010,in 2011 - maybe,but already woren off...
Quote from S14 DRIFT :And where as going all over the world costs money, LFS Forum is only for the price of my internet subscription.

No longer welcome???
About time.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG