The online racing simulator
Sad video :(
(35 posts, started )
Animals do that all the time. Dogs are known to tear their dead owners all apart when trying to wake them up. Some people say, that swans sometimes commit suicide, when their pair dies. Nature is interesting.
I had two squirrels once, and this video brought a tear to my eye...
One of them died of heart attack i would believe, we kept the other one for a while and it just became so sad in a way... 2 weeks later he was feet up dead :/

Thanks for sharing though.
I can't watch that, way too sad. One of my kittens does that to me all the time before he falls asleep on me.
Quote from UncleBenny :I can't watch that, way too sad. One of my kittens does that to me all the time before he falls asleep on me.

Same thing for my cat, does that everything she loves.
#6 - hp999
This reminds me of that Japanese dog(hachiko i believe? cant remember) that waited for the professor who had always greeted him for 9 years straight, every day.
Quote from hp999 :This reminds me of that Japanese dog(hachiko i believe? cant remember) that waited for the professor who had always greeted him for 9 years straight, every day.

yeah. Hachiko.
take off the music, and you'll find it to be less saddedingededing. on a side note, my heart felt nothing. is this what you call a chav to be?
nope, that's what you call heartless.
You're american, its normal for you to not feel any compassion for others
Quote from USRacer :take off the music, and you'll find it to be less saddedingededing. on a side note, my heart felt nothing. is this what you call a chav to be?

You are evil evil person!
Quote from Klutch :You're american, its normal for you to not feel any compassion for others

Sympathy is a useless component to a human. We didn't earn the name 'seek and destroy' for nothing. You cry for cats. We expand our democracy.

No respect.
Call me heartless or evil all you like, but that video didn't make me feel sad at all. Just looked like the cat was making himself comfortable....
Quote from USRacer :Sympathy is a useless component to a human. We didn't earn the name 'seek and destroy' for nothing. You cry for cats. We expand our democracy.

Fuuuuuuuuuck offfffffff.
The truth ... he can't handle it. We shall rise at dawn.
:feedtroll

Quote from Mysho ::feedtroll

Exactly! He just joined the forum as demo racer, he probably isn't even an American, but just a provoker who's laughing his ass off right now at our responses.

Stay calm people, don't throw any more bones to this hungry beast
but I like him!
I'm no troll, I'm no Internet warrior. I am but a man. Just as you a are, another creature roaming this forum.
Quote from USRacer :Sympathy is a useless component to a human. We didn't earn the name 'seek and destroy' for nothing. You cry for cats. We expand our democracy.

Forcing others to conform to our beliefs, political systems, and economic systems through destruction? That doesn't sound too democratic to me.
I see USRacer you read some clever books then.
Quote from wheel4hummer :Forcing others to conform to our beliefs, political systems, and economic systems through destruction? That doesn't sound too democratic to me.

Don't feed the troll. I bet he was just kidding.

I've seen the video so many times that it doesn't do anything to me. Desensitized.

(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG