rock, thats almost the same calendary as last year :o try sth, new mate
First and Lastname:Marek Kangur
LFSW Username:markwebber
Teamname:Scuderia GP
Team Tag:SGP
Desired-Carnumber:77
Date-of-Birth:06.02.77
Nationality:Estonian
Quote from Masterboy19660815 :rock, thats almost the same calendary as last year :o try sth, new mate

Hey Thorsten,

I can't recall anything else but XRT @ SO4, RAC @ KY1, RB4 @ FE5R and LX4 @ KY2R being the exact same.
People, please remember that you got up till 1 hour before the first official event starts to pay the yearly fee of 7,50€ via PayPal to:

lemmens.walter@gmail.com
Describe the payment: -TRR- 2012 "Name Here"

If you haven't payed before 19:00 GMT+1 on 28th of January, you sadly can not win awards this year... However, you'd still be allowed to participate.
!Sign-up form for -TRR- 2012 1.5!
First and Lastname: Lyubo Georgiev
LFSW Username: super77
Teamname:
Team Tag:
Desired-Carnumber: 77
Date-of-Birth: 30/08/95
Nationality: Bulgarian
Quote from Super77 :First and Lastname: Lyubo Georgiev
LFSW Username: super77
Teamname:
Team Tag:
Desired-Carnumber: 77
Date-of-Birth: 30/08/95
Nationality: Bulgarian

You have to choose another number.
yup
First and Lastname:Oscar Arslan
LFSW Username:Omgin/Terho
Teamname:TRR
Team Tag:-TRR-
Desired-Carnumber:87
Date-of-Birth:1.6.1997
Nationality:Finland
I want to win awards and will pay the fee (Yes/No):no
Dear Racers,

This Saturday it's so far, it will be time for the first round of the 2012 season.

Saturday January 28th 20:30 GMT+1
CM Storm Cooper Race
UF1 @ AS1R = 36 laps

It will start on Friday with an unofficial test from 20:00 till 20:45 GMT+1. This will consist out of a 25 minute qualification and a short 8 lap race on the combo. We will do several lag restarts before the real test race starts. (This to test the server's capacity/abilities.)

Please be there, it will be used for a replay to receive a Forum Section, so we'd need all of you to come.

Then the official event info of Saturday:

Official Practise: 17:00 - 18:00
Official Qualification: 20:30 - 20:55
Official Race: 21:00
Times: GMT+1 (German timezone)

Car: UF 1000 (UF1)
Track: Aston Cadet Reversed (AS1R)

Servername: -TRR- Public
Serverpass to be send via PM 3 days prior to the event.

CHAMPIONSHIP RULE-BOOK, MUST READ!

Please remember that you got up till 1 hour before the first official event starts, to pay the yearly fee of 7,50€ via PayPal. If you haven't payed yet, and do want to win awards, we strongly recommend you to do the following:

Go to www.paypal.com...
Login...
Click on Send Money..
Choose for private sending, other..

Send to:
lemmens.walter@gmail.com
Describe the payment as:
-TRR- 2012 "Name Here"

Once your payment has been received, you will be added to the payed list, and will be in chance of winning awards this season.

If you haven't payed before 19:30 GMT+1 on 28th of January, you sadly can not win awards this year... However, you'd still be allowed to participate. However a small side note, the extra 3 awards this year:
Best Newcomer:
Most Unfortunate Driver:
Driver of the year:

Can still be won by anyone, but please remember these are just small awards.

We are excited about the current number of sign-ups to the series, and can't wait for the season to start.

Here a bit of more info about the 2012 season:
- The 2012 season will have 19 Races, and 4 mid season tests.
- The same point system as 2011 will be used.
- The award winners are the 6 drivers highest in the end standings, that have payed the fee.
- Problem: you haven't payed the fee before the first round? You can than pay up till the 19th of May, but the fee will then be 12,50€. (awards are always worth more than the fee)
- Drivers can be excluded from the series without return of their fee, if they misbehave.
- Complaints will be judged by Walter Lemmens, Maarten Evers and Nicholas Wrage.
- Final verdicts can't be changed.
- Penalties will apply in the next race the driver in question attends to.

More info to follow later, PM's with the server password will be send out today.

Kind Regards,
Team Rock Racing
Walter Lemmens, Christel van Essen & Bojan Bradara
The first real award is known, and I will announce it here....

The 4th place in overall end standings will receive:
CM Storm Spawn Gaming Mouse (Claw Grip)

This award is sponsored by CM Storm!

Photo attached:
Attached images
Spawn Verpakking 2.jpg

Official Poster of Round #1
A bit large, isn't it?
Quote from rockclan :If you haven't payed before 19:30 GMT+1 on 28th of January, you sadly can not win awards this year... However, you'd still be allowed to participate. However a small side note, the extra 3 awards this year:
Best Newcomer:
Most Unfortunate Driver:
Driver of the year:

Can still be won by anyone, but please remember these are just small awards.

What are you doing with the awards when only people win they did not pay for the award?

And it look likes all the awards are sponsored, so why do you ask money than? As I see over the years, you always will make some profit.
Quote from -Joske- :What are you doing with the awards when only people win they did not pay for the award?

If this goes about the top 6 awards, it goes a bit like this, example:
-Johnny Reslov wins the championship of 2012, but did not pay. He will not receive the awards, but will receive the trophy.
- Ronnie Penana finished 2nd and also didn't pay. He will not receive the awards, but will receive the trophy

- BUT Wim Biemen finished 3rd in the standings, and did pay... Than Wim would receive the champion awards and the 3rd trophy.

- Also Emma Covka would finished 5th overall, but did pay. She would receive the awards that where there for 2nd place, but no trophy.

It will be like that up till the 6th place awards (they will move on to the ones that payed.)

If it goes about these small 3 awards are all won by people that didn't pay. Than they would still receive them.

Quote from -Joske- :
And it look likes all the awards are sponsored, so why do you ask money than? As I see over the years, you always will make some profit.

We also pay about 23€ per 3 months for our LFS and TS3 server and 36€ per year for our website, but that goes out of my own pocket.

The reason why we ask a fee this year, is because of the sending costs, which is really needed.
So when nobody pay for the awards they are free for the numbers 1 to 6? Or when only rockclan pay he get all the 6 awards?
Quote from rockclan :The reason why we ask a fee this year, is because of the sending costs, which is really needed.

Quote from -Joske- :Or when only rockclan pay he get all the 6 awards?

He doesn't pay - there are no sending costs!
Quote from -Joske- :So when nobody pay for the awards they are free for the numbers 1 to 6? Or when only rockclan pay he get all the 6 awards?

Already 5 payed.

Quote from Eclipsed :He doesn't pay - there are no sending costs!

Funny that you say that, I actually put 7,5€ off to pay for it.

All the payments will go to my team's bankaccount. When at end of championship the winners are known, than I will transfer it to the account where I have a card from and send the awards.

Any money that will stay over, will go back to the -TRR- bankaccount, sadly I'm quite sure that there'll be not enough payments to even cover the full shipping costs, and that I'd have to jump in again with my own money.
Official tests, starting any moment!

Server:
-TRR- Public
#22 Ton Arends - Team Rock Racing

Signed up for the series, and has payed the fee, and included a donation.
First and Lastname: Kristóf Kerekes
LFSW Username: Kristi
Teamname: Spdo Racing
Team Tag: spdo
Desired-Carnumber: 95
Date-of-Birth: 22/07/95
Nationality: Hungarian
First and Lastname: Mathias Nielsen
LFSW Username: Nielsenracer
Teamname: Team RPM Racing
Team Tag: RPM
Desired-Carnumber: 129
Date-of-Birth: 03/29/97 (29 March 1997)
Nationality: Denmark
I want to win awards and will pay the fee (Yes/No): No
Quote from NielsenRacer :First and Lastname: Mathias Nielsen
LFSW Username: Nielsenracer
Teamname:
Team Tag:
Desired-Carnumber: 29
Date-of-Birth: 03/29/97 (29 March 1997)
Nationality: Denmark
I want to win awards and will pay the fee (Yes/No): No

Dear Mathias,

That carnumber is already in use. Please look at the second post of the thread, and choose another number.

Thanks.

Kind Regards,
Team Rock Racing
First and Lastname: Sampsa Jurvansuu
LFSW Username: Joku123
Teamname: Jamaikalaiset Murtomaahiihtäjät
Team Tag: BÖÖ
Desired-Carnumber: 40
Date-of-Birth: 20th July 1995
Nationality: Finland

CM Storm -TRR- Championship 2012 (AWARDS ANNOUNCED)
(200 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG