The online racing simulator
BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
It works! O///////////
Thats good glad the processor works
Yeah.. Game keeps crashing every 5-10 mins though o_O
Quote from Hahmo :Yeah.. Game keeps crashing every 5-10 mins though o_O

you updated drivers right? if its not that it could be your sound settings. cant remember what it was that I did that seemed to help it.
Quote from Hahmo :Yeah.. Game keeps crashing every 5-10 mins though o_O

Try reinstalling your drivers if you haven't already, I had to do it twice before I got rid of that.
I've re-installed them many times.
And after googling, it seems that EA servers have "high traffic" which causes me heavy lag, and after 5-10 minutes it kicks me from the server / I get a timeout. Ill try again today :P So it shouldn't be a hardware problem
E: Just entered a server half-full, it lagged a bit every now and then but I was able to stay in server for good 20 minutes, didn't get kicked, but I have to leave now P:
i had that problem all the time,now i only go on servers with like 40-80 ping
Quote from e2mustang :i had that problem all the time,now i only go on servers with like 40-80 ping

I've played on server with less than 60 ping only..

Apparently I cant enter any session, before I even Deploy to battle, it kicks me out. There's a notice board on website though, that they are working on it.
Lies! I play on Euro servers all the time (Jack and others = Euro), and most of the time he is the one getting disconnected as I stay in perfectly fine.
What's the point in that.. handheld consoles failed in my eyes when they thought it's a good idea to play normal games on them.. anything other then some platforms and such is pointless.
So i hear hackers began banning random accounts on the PC eh

not seen not heard.
Hey guys got battlefield 3 with my graphics card on the weekend.

Can't stop playing it, kinda amazed how far it's come since I played beta *I say played more like lagged through the beta*

My ID is TwinFlow,

Hope some of you guys add me :P
Quote from adamlfs :Hey guys got battlefield 3 with my graphics card on the weekend.

Can't stop playing it, kinda amazed how far it's come since I played beta *I say played more like lagged through the beta*

My ID is TwinFlow,

Hope some of you guys add me :P

Added
same. Once you accept I can add you to the LFS platoon btw
Tempted to buy this, just wondering if it will run on my setup??

I can play Bad Company 2 on High @ 1920x1200 no problem, the vietnam expansion is even smoother.

My setup is,

Intel E8400 @ 3.85GHZ
2x Nvidia GTX260 216P SLI
4GB DDR2 800mhz

Would you think it would work well on that setup? I do have a Intel Q6600 if that would be any better (obviously I would try to get the max OC out of it)

I can also add more ram into my machine, only DDR2 though..

Cheers
Quote from lukelfs :Tempted to buy this, just wondering if it will run on my setup??

I can play Bad Company 2 on High @ 1920x1200 no problem, the vietnam expansion is even smoother.

My setup is,

Intel E8400 @ 3.85GHZ
4GB DDR2 800mhz

Would you think it would work well on that setup? I do have a Intel Q6600 if that would be any better (obviously I would try to get the max OC out of it)

Cheers

That would run great, your CPU will bottleneck you but it should still achieve proper framerate. However, that Quadcore is suggested to get a higher framerate.

You should be fine with 4GB RAM.
im on a quad with 4gb of ram and 450gts, everything runs smooth @ all maxed out.
Quote from Bose321 :That would run great, your CPU will bottleneck you but it should still achieve proper framerate. However, that Quadcore is suggested to get a higher framerate.

You should be fine with 4GB RAM.

Yeah I assumed so, may have to swap over my CPU then.

Quote from -NightFly- :im on a quad with 4gb of ram and 450gts, everything runs smooth @ all maxed out.

Ah nice, what quad is it?
Quote from -NightFly- :core 2 Quad Q9400 2,66 GHz

wtf, I have phenom II x4 @ 3,2 ghz, gtx470 and 4gb ddr2 ram and yeah, i can run it maxed out, but my native resolution is 1920x1200 and sometimes it's not smooth enough especially on metro and on maps where is 60+ players.

what kind of res you use and what fps exactly do u get?
Quote from Mysho :wtf, I have phenom II x4 @ 3,2 ghz, gtx470 and 4gb ddr2 ram and yeah, i can run it maxed out, but my native resolution is 1920x1200 and sometimes it's not smooth enough especially on metro and on maps where is 60+ players.

what kind of res you use and what fps exactly do u get?

1920x1080.
Havent checked fps yet, maxed out everything to test my pc and didnt notice much of a difference, been playing like that since then. Im not home until friday so cant really check out also.
Quote from lukelfs :Tempted to buy this, just wondering if it will run on my setup??

My setup is,

Intel E8400 @ 3.85GHZ
4GB DDR2 800mhz

Cheers

I run on a GT240 and I am fine.

@Myscho you may want to run on high and not ultra, it is know to have data spill issues that cause crashes and lag.

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG