The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Pic I got about 20 minutes after they got fitted

[au]

you need tires with a far thinner profile...not sure if you just have snow tires on, but it looks wrong with those monster truck tires on
Quote from logitekg25 :you need tires with a far thinner profile...not sure if you just have snow tires on, but it looks wrong with those monster truck tires on

They are winter tyres or winter wheels lol..

Btw have you actually needed to use them S14Drift?
The reason it doesn't go lower is because they aren't "true" height adjustable.

All you're changing is the tension of the spring, and that just happens to lower/heighten the ride.
Yeah, i know what you mean Klutch. They adjust down and up and decompress/compress the spring, but I mean for £180 all in, can't complain right?

It's just other people have these JOMs fitted and theirs have gone much lower... but we'll see. It's definately lower than it was before, plus a plushy ride and nice, flat cornering...no complaints.

Quote from lukelfs :They are winter tyres or winter wheels lol..

Btw have you actually needed to use them S14Drift?

To be honest, no. There's been a tiny bit of black ice here and there, on quiet residential streets but nothing that my summer wheel and tyres couldn't have handled. No snow in the south where I am.

Although I still like that I've put them on, something different for a change, plus means my Audi wheels aren't getting eaten by salt and what not. Also gives me a little longer to get new tyres for summer by not wearing the other ones out quite so fast... Paying monthly on Camskill, should be ordering them end of Feb I hope.
Looking good Jamie
The golf looks fine but you should get some bigger rims. Get the R32 Backlights too, i know some guy who got them on his GTi and they look pretty good!
Cheers Ginho
Yeah Bastain they are my winter wheels with winter tyres only for the colder months!!!

my normal wheels..nothing massive, 17 inches but fine for me. plus means tyres are only about £120 each not £160 for the 18s. Handles better on the 17s than the 18s as well.

I do want the R32 lights just they are £200...not that urgent, that can be one of my final mods when I've sorted the bodywork.
I really hope that your Golf will look like a proper Golf, just as it should look when it's lowered. GL with your project.
Some news about the tiny white "p.o.s." we (bro & I, as we can't insure it alone both) own since a month.
It's 5 drs Clio RN 1.2 (E7F-monopoint inj.) from dec. 1993.

As stated earlier, the car slept 8 years in a garage due to previous owner's health issues, so it's unbelievably clean (almost brand new paint/plastics..etc), apart some rust spots under the (dead-) back seats area.
RT gauges cluster conversion done ("top class" model).
total cost for repairs & a few spare parts: 400 €
total mileage: 23400 kms (certified with papers/bills).
car cost: none...

Swag
Niiiiiiiiiice
Please don't use the word "swag" you are a white boy in Australia. other than that cool car.
actually hes a kiwi...
Near enough they all have a silly accent and live upsidedown.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Near enough they all have a silly accent and live upsidedown.

Just because you'll never have any 'swag' and are as white as milk, who the **** are you to tell people what they are not?

These cars have swag, so either live with it or try atleast to have a fair ammount of knowledge of what 'swag' actually means.

Thanks.

Now, i believe i showed some pictures of the sound system in my car a while back, either way, we just improved the all-round setup and tuned it to 143.7db. /swag
It's getting a little rusty

Swag is a word used mainly by *insulting word to describe people who lack a few brain cells* who are trying to be hip and cool...

The cars look nice tho...
Ohh I like those old 5 series

Quote from Dennis93 :Just because you'll never have any 'swag' and are as white as milk, who the **** are you to tell people what they are not?

These cars have swag, so either live with it or try atleast to have a fair ammount of knowledge of what 'swag' actually means.

Cars do not have swag!! Using that word makes you a douchebag especially if you are white. You should look up the meanings, you'd be surprised!!
Just like people who use the word balla, ballin, playa, that sort of thing. all douchebags.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Ohh I like those old 5 series

Cars do not have swag!! Using that word makes you a douchebag especially if you are white. You should look up the meanings, you'd be surprised!!
Just like people who use the word balla, ballin, playa, that sort of thing. all douchebags.

Please do find me a certificated link that discribes swag just like you do.

Because obviously it's different in denmark......

And again as usual you are just stating personal opinions to stand out like a complete idiot. It's not your decision if they are douchebags or not, It's perhabs some personal problem you should get some help for?

Thanks.
Quote from Dennis93 :Please do find me a certificated link that discribes swag just like you do.

Because obviously it's different in denmark......

And again as usual you are just stating personal opinions to stand out like a complete idiot. It's not your decision if they are douchebags or not, It's perhabs some personal problem you should get some help for?

Thanks.

Swag is used to describe somebody who is cool, hip, badass, blabla... 2pac had swag, biggie had swag... etc.

Nowadays it's plastic dolls rapping about prada and gucci, white skinned teenagers calling themselves n*ggas, rapping to what sounds like they fell over some toy-keyboard in a toys'r'us store, accidently recorded the noise they made in the process and then called it music. Those people use the word swag.

Maybe it used to be cool, but nowadays people using the word swag are mainly complete douchebags... i agree completely with S14drift regarding this one.
Jibber:
Quote from jibber :Swag is used to describe somebody who is cool, hip, badass, blabla... 2pac had swag, biggie had swag... etc.

Nowadays it's plastic dolls rapping about prada and gucci, white skinned teenagers calling themselves n*ggas, rapping to what sounds like they fell over some toy-keyboard in a toys'r'us store, accidently recorded the noise they made in the process and then called it music. Those people use the word swag.

Maybe it used to be cool, but nowadays people using the word swag are mainly complete douchebags... i agree completely with S14drift regarding this one.

Quote from S14 DRIFT :Jibber:

Get a room you two.

Well back in the days there was no speed limit, nowadays people think it's cool to go fast? i don't see people raving about it? why it is a problem?
My car is ballin' it's got a badass soundsystem and it has a fair ammount of swag. Problem ?
Who said there was a problem? I didn't demand people would stop using the word. I only stated my opinion, that if you're an average kid using the word swag, you fall in the douchebag category for me. Problem?
Quote from jibber :Who said there was a problem? I didn't demand people would stop using the word. I only stated my opinion, that if you're an average kid using the word swag, you fall in the douchebag category for me. Problem?

Not really, seeing how you handle your problems i seem fine with dropping into you lovely chart of douchebags, I'm quite please

There are idiots in the world too you know
Obviously you take this personally. I bet you use the word swag all of the time. Therefore you are a douchebag. Douchebags don't like being called douchebags, they get all offended and defensive about it.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG