The online racing simulator
Richard Burns Rally
(1109 posts, started )
Quote from HarryGillman :it wont save my control setups...
i have all the patches adons and rsrbr 2011
i change them in game and when i exit they reset...
i am using the 'mulligatawny' profile that the mod makes.

HALP PLEEZ

Run RichardBurnsRally_SSE.exe in your Richard Burns Rally folder. This will run the normal game. Change your controls and save onto the Mulligatawny profile. They should then stay that way whenever you play the game through RSRBR.
Did you try running it in admin mode? that worked for me.

Also, Dat Scandinavian Flick..
anyone else having problems on Win 7 64bit? The RBR I have is copied from my old PC, and it crashes on startup already. I don't know where I have the CD to reinstall it.
Quote from ACCAkut :anyone else having problems on Win 7 64bit? The RBR I have is copied from my old PC, and it crashes on startup already. I don't know where I have the CD to reinstall it.

i have no issues. win7 64. my cousin had to do a similar thing as he lost his dvd of rbr. he had nothing but problems with it until he went out and bought another copy (£5).
yeah thx, did some google research, all I need is a new install and the latest patches (included in RSRBR), will go on searching the CD when I'm home next time.

btw, its incridible how good RBR looks with all those mods available. And it wasn't meant to be modable in the first place
Quote from ACCAkut :yeah thx, did some google research, all I need is a new install and the latest patches (included in RSRBR), will go on searching the CD when I'm home next time.

btw, its incridible how good RBR looks with all those mods available. And it wasn't meant to be modable in the first place

agreed. i wish they would sell the engine or develop it further. best rally game STILL!
Sorry for bumping, I have the demo of this and bought it earlier but left it in my dads car, It i have no force feed back, done the registry thing and nothing still. On Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit, help please.
Have you installed both 1.01 and 1.02 patches?
It's demo so it wont let me :/
Quote from lukelfs :iirc you can't get the FFB to work on the demo? Get the full game and it will work when you patch the game.

Only a few quid of eBay?

£1.50 in CeX, i left it at my Dads in MK though, so have to wait til he comes over.
Right, installed it now, force feedback is working, everything is fine apart from my clutch. I use a separate pedals for a clutch and i've set it in RBR but it just keeps the clutch pedal down, like a reverse effect. If i press the pedal the clutch comes off... Help?

EDIT: Fixed it, just went into a file and changed 'Clutch invert = False' and changed it to true.
Time to ask my yearly RBR question. I got RSRBR 12 installed and loving it so far. But how do I change the pacenotes from French into English?
If the menus don't work, you can open your RBR folder, and then go to Audio/Speech and rename all the englsih folder to the french names.

This is similar to what I have to do, because RSRBR hides Spanish from the selection menu
I'm trawling through the RSRBR forum at the moment but not getting very far, I've tried activating any option in the pacenote manager, nope. Nothing works.
Have you opened the config file and tried changing it there?
Yes, I had to go into the profile and fix it.

Either way can anyone recommend some good addon stages for RSRBR?
Is simple RBR or...?
Any good vids of this?

Richard Burns Rally
(1109 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG