The online racing simulator
BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
A 16 slot server costs aprox 200 USD for a year. If anyone wants to donate let me know, im thinking of opening one for the community. all would have vip
Quote from Hahmo :AIGHT.

Well, I has problem..
When I enter the game I get white screen and cant see anything nor hear anything. I updated my gfx driver to latest 3 times, didn't help, I tried to repair through Origin and didn't help, I googled for an hour and nothing has helped..

Ffs.. any tips?

Does your graphics card have the correct directx required for bf3
Yes, I updated it to the one that was made specially for BF3. And everything else I updated too. Dunno what's wrong, gonna re-install Origin i guess
Quote from FRZN-95 :I tried to do a cinematic video, but tbh a pure fail still i tried... Worth it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... DskKztnU96p0lI5qV-2FmC5yp

I enjoyed it, you could smooth up the camerawork a little, and the jet / helicopter parts could be sped up for a neat effect.

Also, some sped up overview footage of the whole battlefield once would fit in that music in some weird twisted way.
I like the idea, but like Uke said it needs to be smoothened out a little.

Also, I'm not Asian, so I don't like the narrow screen.
I understand, its my first tiem doing stuff like that and there is no chance that there wont be mistakes, but thank you all for the advice. I'll try to figure out something in the future how to smooth the things abit.
@Bose there is no other way by doing a "ghost" camera, unless Dice realeses the stupid Battlefield Recorder so you would be able to go in free mode as a spectator and record whatsoever. Until then you will be watching stupid vids with 6 cm borders on each side...
It seems there's no way to knife two people in a row, second time i tried it, only kills the first one, when you try the second one it just waves the knife around..
Quote from FRZN-95 :I understand, its my first tiem doing stuff like that and there is no chance that there wont be mistakes, but thank you all for the advice. I'll try to figure out something in the future how to smooth the things abit.
@Bose there is no other way by doing a "ghost" camera, unless Dice realeses the stupid Battlefield Recorder so you would be able to go in free mode as a spectator and record whatsoever. Until then you will be watching stupid vids with 6 cm borders on each side...

How about UI.Drawenable 0?
shotgun is the best sniper ever. 870 + Frag rounds and acog atm
Quote from Mustangman759 :shotgun is the best sniper ever. 870 + Frag rounds and acog atm

I think you will find the SMAW or RPG are far more effective for sniping.
just upgraded to the 12g slugs and its a easy 2 shot kill if u hit in body, and it shoots faster than a sv98 with bolt action
had 72 / 29 and...

Got mad? They did.
last time I checked getting 2-3 kills a life wasn't illegal
Quote from FRZN-95 :had 72 / 29 and...

Got mad? They did.

In how much time you managed that?
Quote from Boris Lozac :In how much time you managed that?

i normally get banned within 15 minutes.... but thats because when everyone runs to the right say, i go left and rape Via flank then Im the bad guy !

Double standards only increase the lulz in Battlefield; Though in fairness i find i have more randon fun then in COD ( i.e Spending the round as US and only stealing enemy armour and heli, destroy and repeat... why you ask ?? im not too sure either but its fun when they can't Really defend or attack propperly )
I asked in how much time he managed 72 kills.. if it's like 10 minutes and not on Metro, then yeah, i would say cheat too..
Quote from Boris Lozac :I asked in how much time he managed 72 kills.. if it's like 10 minutes and not on Metro, then yeah, i would say cheat too..

he would have to die 29 times too though :P
It was TDM on Kargh Island 24/7 500 Tickets, about 10-15 mins...
Must have been noobfest then, 72 kills in a 10 minutes sounds a bit akward on normal conditions. For example my last battle: http://battlelog.battlefield.c ... how/17730848/1/250307930/the lad on the opposite team had a 74 kills....within a hour. And he had almost twice as much kills as any of us.
You could say it was a noobfest most people were under level 20..
BTW: As you say 75 kill in an hour on a huge map comparing to TDM on Kargh Island where you know it is 1/3 of the map itself which means kills are pretty easy to get, just running around the containers.

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG