The online racing simulator
Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
finally we got some snow,and i just got back from an hour driving fun more snow expected today !
Good 5-6 inches here really nice!
Quote from Rappa Z :Good 5-6 inches here really nice!

arrrrrr....all we get here rain...some more rain and...rain.
been snowing a little since this morning...
Quote from Rappa Z :Good 5-6 inches here really nice!

We got a little bit in Cape May, but it was gone within an hour of touchdown due to rain.
about 20 cm here.
Quote from Kalev EST :Parking your car close to the sea when it's below zero but the sea isn't frozen yet is a bad idea...

Nice Skoda Roomster :}
No it's not, now it's a Skoda Froster
That's a pity.

Type that into google translate to English. OK, I tried to be funny.
Quote from Myffe :Visit Tornio, Finland. It has been snowing almost nonstop after new years eve

There still hasn't been a day without snowing ಠ_ಠ
The weather forecast predicts -32 C this week. For those of you that don't understand celsius, that's pretty ****ing cold.
Quote from Kalev EST :The weather forecast predicts -32 C this week. For those of you that don't understand celsius, that's pretty ****ing cold.

Think positively. At least you don't live in a hut in Yellowknife.
Quote from Kalev EST :The weather forecast predicts -32 C this week. For those of you that don't understand celsius, that's pretty ****ing cold.

No t-shirt weather anymore... that's a shame.
1mm snow, great...
Quote from G!NhO :1mm snow, great...

At least 2mm here, last night. As soon as it started snowing, I went out to drift. Right in time, just before the salt truck showed up.
We have few cm's here. But it's freezing outside, -19°C and forecast says we may have up to -30°C this week.

Edit: Estonian guys haha
Only 10 degrees more and no school over here!
Quote from hrtburnout :At least 2mm here, last night. As soon as it started snowing, I went out to drift. Right in time, just before the salt truck showed up.

Damn
Quote from KiRmelius :Only 10 degrees more and no school over here!

Only 5 here! Our class is already discussing whether we'll go or not tomorrow...
Quote from Sobis :Only 5 here! Our class is already discussing whether we'll go or not tomorrow...

u serious?
Few cm's here now, and it wont stop snowing.
Forecast of around -10 degrees on thursday apparantly.
Quote from Dmt :u serious?

Maybe 6 or 7, but for some it was 5, seriously!
This thread is so racist.
Light snow showers here earlier but definitely no settling.
Quote from Sobis :Only 5 here! Our class is already discussing whether we'll go or not tomorrow...

Screw that, i'm not goint anyway.

Yesterday i slided down the hill on an old couch.
-
(Dmt) DELETED by Dmt

Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG