WR setups
(12 posts, started )
WR setups
I know that some people have said this already, but I really want the current WR set for bl1/xfg. I also want to know wich programs can obtain it and how. I've also recently seen the reversing driving threads and I wonder if you could supply me with one?

Thnx
There is a good handfull of noce crafty setup @ www.setupgrid.net.

Under misc, you should be able to find a setup for reverse driving

You are very welcome!
Hi

For WR setups you'll either have to ask the WR holder nicely...

OR

Reverse engineer the WR set:

1) Put the best hotlap you can on LFSW
2) Compare your hotlap with the WR's in hotlap analyser
3) Now you can directly read off gear box ratios, brake settings, fuel used (look at car mass), suspensions settings
4) For wheel cambers, compare yours with the WR at all wheels and adjust as required
5) Tyres pressures you are on your own, but you will find the WR holders usually used the best set from Setupgrid and mostly keep the tyre pressures the same
6) Diff settings - do a test drive with the WR set and feel what he used
7) Traction control and ABS you can check during the WR replay
8) Toe-in, caster, steering, Ackermann settings, mostly like in (5)

And then put down your best hotlap, compare and adjust again...

Programs like Rafripper and LRA also helps lots with set comparisons and lap analysis (also to get that 3rd gear ratio digit, more important on the oval), for these programs you need to save RAF's from the replays.

Lastly, a WR setup won't necessarily get you even close to the WR, everyone got unique driving styles, you have to adapt sets to your own style. Frankly, I found it impossible to mimic WR driving styles even with WR sets...

Good luck
Quote from Dennis93 :There is a good handfull of noce crafty setup @ www.setupgrid.net.

Under misc, you should be able to find a setup for reverse driving

You are very welcome!

Unfortunately, nope!

I'm experienced with setupgrid/field so thats why I asked for help here.
Quote from Jettascuba :
A WR setup won't necessarily get you even close to the WR, everyone got unique driving styles, you have to adapt sets to your own style. Frankly, I found it impossible to mimic WR driving styles even with WR sets...

Good luck

Well, I checked the replay- and surprise, surprise, our driving styles are similar...

I've heard a guy called boothy is good at exctracting set from replays...
Quote from Jerrome Yong :Well, I checked the replay- and surprise, surprise, our driving styles are similar...

I've heard a guy called boothy is good at exctracting set from replays...

Most people can extract them, you just gotta know which program, and that of course is no secret but cannot be spoken of on this forum
Or you could just not be an arse and extract it for him..?

I can when I get home if nobody else has already
Well actually there is basically same setup in setupgrid.net as WR's, so I really can't see point to go into that gray area and extract that setup.

I think I won't feel difference between jinja jorj setupgrid's setup and his WR's setup.
"Most people can extract them, you just gotta know which program, and that of course is no secret but cannot be spoken of on this forum "

No reason not to speak of these programs, as none of them can do ANY MORE than what you can get from RAF replay analyzer directly available on LFSworld, no state secret. These program are also available directly from www.lfs.net.

I gave you the recipe on how to extract sets from replays, take it or leave it, nobody else do it any differently - as Richard Bach ones said "you may have to work for it, however"

"Or you could just not be an arse and extract it for him..?"

Isaac... lets just be arses ;-)... "give a man a fish and feed him once, teach him how to fish and he can feed himself for life". Seriously, you can learn so much from setups when you play around with replays.

Regards
Lol, actually your not to speak of it because it's actually not allowed/highly frowned upon. If you want it however I shall post it tomorrow
Quote from Jettascuba :No reason not to speak of these programs, as none of them can do ANY MORE than what you can get from RAF replay analyzer directly available on LFSworld, no state secret. These program are also available directly from www.lfs.net.

There is another program. If you think you can find the exact values of a setup using the LFSWorld programs, please tell me the exact values of the setup used for my hotlap in the BF1 @ FE1 Same for anyone else if they want to have a go, just PM me your answer

Anyway here's the WR setup, bare in mind the shit first gear for racing, which is why I've attached the Nilex one as well.
Attached files
XFG_BL1_jinja_jorj.set - 132 B - 1268 views
XFG_BL1_Nilex.set - 132 B - 1299 views
Quote from boothy :There is another program. If you think you can find the exact values of a setup using the LFSWorld programs, please tell me the exact values of the setup used for my hotlap in the BF1 @ FE1 Same for anyone else if they want to have a go, just PM me your answer

Anyway here's the WR setup, bare in mind the shit first gear for racing, which is why I've attached the Nilex one as well.

Thx!! I was waiting for you...

Cheers! Happy racing(oh and cruising)

WR setups
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG