The online racing simulator
F1 Race Manager 2011 Browser Game
(253 posts, started )
Weird, it's showing the Korea results for me.
Quote from de Souza :Weird, it's showing the Korea results for me.

Same, but with the new team setup.
Hmm, maybe I was too quick. It does indeed look like they have not updated the results...
It's back under maintenance.
Bonus Question is up.

Bonus question 17

Look at the image below. It shows most parts of the Abu Dhabi circuit, but it is merged with a part of another circuit.
From which circuit comes the green coloured part?

Albert Park (Australia)
Circuit de Monaco (Monaco)
Interlagos (Brazil)
Shanghai international circuit (China)
Silverstone circuit (United Kingdom)
Spa-Francorchamps (Belgium)

Too easy, knew it but had to check to make sure :P
Still time to make changes until saturday 1:00pm GMT. And remember to make the bests too!
Having Vettel and one rbr in my team is going to cost me lots of points this time. Having Hamilton in my teams helps a bit though
Quote from Hyperactive :Having Vettel and one rbr in my team is going to cost me lots of points this time. Having Hamilton in my teams helps a bit though

Same...

Good thing I decided against a full RBR team last night. Would have been catastrophic.
Yeah, the first time I choose Vettel and then he DNFs it.
Bonus q is up. Prost, McLaren, Senna, Schuey. I think. Have a good season finale y'all.
Total results after the final race:
http://www.f1racemanager.com/subleague.asp

Had another major failure with hamilton. At least I had double rbr to help with the damage...

Here are the official results for our top5:

Pos: Team: Pts: Pts last race: Team:
1 Hyperdrive unlimited 18106 1286 HAM VET RBR RBR Tot
2 Rets Racing. 17800 1476 WEB VET RBR RBR Tot
3 Team Turbo 17372 1264 BUT VET McL RBR She
4 flashpointers 17352 1367 BUT ALO RBR RBR Tot
5 Souza Racing 17267 1138 HAM VET McL RBR Tot

Anyways the 2011 is over now. How do you feel about this season? It seems interest dropped somewhat off after the halfway season. Maybe even more than on previous seasons.

Personally i finished 106th overall. Would have been nice to finish on first page top50 but did couple of bad moves which ended up costing me lot. Like getting hamilton when he was doing bad, then replacing him when he did good only to get him back for him to fail again...

Too bad this season we did not fit in the top10 of the subleague comp.

I'd denitely want to do 2012. Playing this thing keeps the racing in mid pack more interesting to watch and adds positively to the f1 experience overall imho.

What about you guys? 2012 again?

Looking at the sub league comp results list there is some brazilian lfs subleague playing this manager game too. Maybe we could try joining our forces for 2012? Anyone know the LFSBR or LKP Racing? Are they even lfs players? I think we both could benefit from the competition and maybe increase the chance to compete for the win and win the caps.

Thanks for everyone who participated.
Hahah damn you Hamilton, look what you did!

After the meteoric ascension on the last rounds going from something like 8th place to third, I decided to bet on rain and Hamilton.

The usual slow start for me but all in all fifth place is my best result ever. Kept in the top 10 for most (all?) of the season so I'm kinda happy.

----

As for 2012, count me in. I don't really know the people from LFSBR but I guess Hugo knows them. I can ask him if you guys are fine with it.

We really need more people to get back those caps!
Quote from de Souza :I don't really know the people from LFSBR but I guess Hugo knows them. I can ask him if you guys are fine with it.

That would be awesome. Unless someone has some good reasons why not merge with them. I'm basically all for it. No reason to have multiple lfs leagues competing separately imho! I think together we can have have a solid top10 position in the subleague comp and maybe even compete for win and for the caps next season.
Tough season for me. Couple of mistakes early on cost me top 5 finish.
Well deserved victory Hyper, good effort. I had a year to forget, made too many changes....and most of them were poor choices. See u all in 2012!
Congrats dude , nice win .
Defo up for next year , and the more the merrier.

Much more interesting wanting to follow the mid and rear field during the race , especially with the live timings on the laptop next to me .
Though I don't know if I will shell out for Sky Sports to watch the races live !!
So I asked the LFSBR guys a few days ago (posted on their own forum) and got no answer so far.

2012 season getting closer and closer. Do we have enough people to do this this year? Interested?

I'm planning to try to contact the brazilian lfs f1manager players when the pre-season testing begins next month (when the interest picks up as well) and see if we could have some combined effort to try to win some more caps. I think our lfs subleague is pretty strong and together with the brazilian subleague we could realistically try to win the subleague competition.

But that is still just an idea, I've not put much effort into it yet. I'm also planning to write a longish post to the makers of that f1manager site to see if there was a way to make it possible for smaller subleagues to realistically challenge for the win

Anyways, post if you are interested
I'm up for it as usual!
I'm in
In
In as usual.

Regarding the LFSBr forum, I went there now (had forgot about it :schwitz and there's still nothing other than a lonely "I think this is a good idea".
Might be a better idea in fact to contact the guy directly - but is there a way to know who he is?

Great idea about that second point as well.
I suck, but I'm always up for it!

F1 Race Manager 2011 Browser Game
(253 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG