The online racing simulator
Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
-5 last night, and now -4. I love cold weather *skips merrily through the icy grass*
4°C, clear sky, sunshine. fck. :|
A couple of centimeters here... 0C, i don't know if it's gonna stay...
Snowed for the first time this winter, about a single measly inch. and despite it having been snowing until an hour ago, everything's melted, because the ground's too warm as we had springlike temperatures until today (5-9°C).

Still, silly people drive as if the roads where thickly covered in ice and snow, and not merely wet. drives me insane.
I'm already sick of snow.
Quote from PMD9409 :Same here!

Got down to about 8C. Ended up just opening many windows in the house, feels so good.

Now for more of it.

How you like the temps down there now? Looks like you're hitting below freezing according to the news.

First real snow of the year here also. Only about 5 inches, not much to worry about other than the temps below 20F. The salt they use on the roads doesn't work below that, so the roads aren't going to clear for a while as it all gets packed down. Compound that with the fact that it is the weekend, thus no school so they don't worry as much about clearing roads. Suppose to hit back up in the 40's though for Monday and Tuesday.

Biggest problem for me is on my own road where it drifts across 3/4 of the road about 3 feet deep. Almost couldn't make it through to get home yesterday in my poor little Jetta and they don't come clear my road because it is too small of a dead end road and the township never comes down here. Wifey won't have a problem with her 4WD, but my little Jetta stops moving when the traction control tries to control in the deep stuff.
Quote from mrodgers :How you like the temps down there now? Looks like you're hitting below freezing according to the news.

Yeah it has went down to as low as 25F here a couple nights. Sucks that we can't have snow with it. However it seems that we can have two nights below freezing and then the next day be 82F. I just don't get it.
Cold here, often below freezing, but the snow only comes in dustings.

I imagine a very dirty person could create more snow scratching the dander off their pubic hairs.
holy snowstorm batman
glad to be back in tartu at my dorm
tallinn was just mayhem the past couple of days O___O
the winter finally arrived
in style
A couple degrees below zero, and a bit of snow. Parking lots are now full of idiots trying to learn how a handbrake works. Which is actually quite fun.
You should go there and put salt down so it melts so when they try to do it they crash into a bush. Just stand there and when they get out just say "PROBLEM :>" and run away
Parking your car close to the sea when it's below zero but the sea isn't frozen yet is a bad idea...

First real snow of the year here, and the train system is already messing up.
Had about 4-5 inches accumulate over the past couple of days. Surprisingly being the first snow and how late it came, the news didn't exploit how we were all going to die.

I imagine by the end of January, we will be forecasted for a half inch or so and everyone will be acting like we all are going to die.
Quote from mrodgers :Had about 4-5 inches accumulate over the past couple of days. Surprisingly being the first snow and how late it came, the news didn't exploit how we were all going to die.

Too busy comparing the shipwreck in Italy to the Titanic of course.

We had some some/hail stuff yesterday. Whatever it was it stung like hell when it came down and melted immediately.
Quote from mrodgers :
I imagine by the end of January, we will be forecasted for a half inch or so and everyone will be acting like we all are going to die.

Thats exactly what happens over here. 2inches & they all start panic buying .
2 or 3 inches over night, gone by now...no time for fun
Quote from logitekg25 :2 or 3 inches over night, gone by now...no time for fun

Visit Tornio, Finland. It has been snowing almost nonstop after new years eve
Home street today

I think there's something wrong with the saturation settings of your camera.
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :I think there's something wrong with the saturation settings of your camera.

...or photoshop fail. I don't see it that bad?
Quote from 65D :...or photoshop fail. I don't see it that bad?

I was joking about it all being bleached because of the snow.
He's just deleted his DDS folder

Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG