The online racing simulator
Can any one render my skin please
I own a team with some one else and I am just wondering if anyone that can render skins could please have a go at rendering all three of my car skins for my team just on a plane background I will add the images on this of the angles I want and all three skins.

And could you please do it so it is something like this but with all three cars, Could the image size of this be 1920×1080, If anyone could do this for me it would just be amazing.

Thank you for reading this it means a lot to me
Attached images
FXR_LRLaunch.jpg
FZR_LRLaunch.jpg
XRR_LRLaunch.jpg
XRTundFRX_8balls_800_600.jpg
How much of those skins are actually yourself? All that looks highres is the text of your team...
We got a Skinner to make the sins for us so I didn't no i just need them rendered.
Quote from cougar8 :We got a Skinner to make the sins for us so I didn't no i just need them rendered.

why do u NEED them rendered?
-
Please help? (Chag16) DELETED by Chag16 : .
Quote from leonardo555 :why do u NEED them rendered?

I want them rendered so that my team has a desktop background and other stuff like that.
hi guys,

i am planning to buy S2 within the next 6 month so i already downloaded S2 viewer and made some skins for some cars. Would be awesome if you guys could do some rendering work. Also some ingame Screenshots would be great since i cant drive the cars (yet).

If you like them, feel free to use them for whatever you want to do with it.

Greetings from Germany
Jan
Attached images
RB4_Anon.jpg
FZR_entwurf.jpg
Hi!

I have a request. Would somebody please make a nice render of both cars on same screen, a nice desktop resolution? Set them up as you feel is right, I don't know anything about good posing .

I provide links bcz the attachment system is pwning me.

Thanks a bunch.

:d
Could someone do a render of this skin, please?
Attached images
UFR_cqfree12.jpg
I dont promise nothing but hopefully will do it tomorrow.
-.-
Hey guys!
wanted to ask if you could render something for me, basiclly a scene similar to THIS, with XRT (replacing FXR), FZ5 (FZR) and RAC (XRT).
Background could be simple, like THIS and if its possible then with these rims. Paint xrt rims in yellow/bronze, the same color which has the the vinyl on the skin, fz5 and rac rims in white

Skins: FCUKIN STEALERS

Please!
I would really appreciate that
Anyone up for this?
Attached images
UFR_8-BiT.jpg
hehe dzięki hemi
rafalw_22
:d

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG