The online racing simulator
LFS Photomode Competition Round 90: Make LFS cover based on PC, PSX, PS2, PS3, XBOX

This rounds theme is... "Make LFS cover based on PC, PSX, PS2, PS3, XBOX,etc games".

Round rules: (made by Lynce, these will not be changed)
The game can be racing, shooter or Survival Horror's style.
Quote :External images are allowed except the images of the games. If I do a Forza motorsport 4 cover I can't use any part of the original cover to make my own work, for example. The same if I make a battlefield cover. I can't use the original game's images.

Examples:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/2 ... 8/sets/72157605750308010/

Cars: All cars
Tracks: Any track

Quote :Competition rules:
  • When you have finished your picture and want to enter it into the competition, please write 'Final Entry' in the relevant post.
  • You must provide a preview picture (no bigger than 400 x 400 pixels) as well as the High Resolution picture. (The preview picture does not have to be exactly 400 x 400 pixels - it can be smaller to maintain the correct aspect ratio [for example, 400 x 300 pixels])
  • No renders, old images or VOB MODS to be used.
  • You may incorporate external non-LFS images into your work this round.
  • You MUST NOT use any LFS screenshot material that does not belong to you. (You are not even allowed to ask others to take a picture for you etc., everything has to be done by you.)*
  • During the voting, you are FORBIDDEN to get more votes in an unfair way. (Asking your team members, friends etc. to vote for you.) If I find out, your image will be removed from the voting and you will not be allowed to take part in the competition. (For how long, that is to be decided by me.)
  • All pictures MUST be uploaded to LFSForum.net, so basically in the attachments. (Other uploading websites are not allowed to be used.) (This is because of the fact, that after some time, the other websites get shut down and pictures in hall of fame or old threads disappear and we can never get to see them again..
  • The winner of the round should explain how he made his edit. This is not a MUST rule, but it would be great for the beginners and also others to learn and see new things. (This means, giving 2-4 images of the steps, the raw screenshot etc. telling the techniques and tools used.)
  • Any entries that will be ignoring 1 or more rules listed above, will not be accepted.

* If these rules are ignored, then the person might be forbidden to take participation in the competition for some time.

Anyone is allowed to post their pictures and take participation in the competition as long as the rules are obeyed.

Competition closes on THURSDAY, 26.01.2012. at 20:00 GMT.

BONUS *FUN* RULES:

- You must obey the rules
- No b*tching/moaning/arguing

Have fun and good luck! Feel free to discuss the topic, images or ask questions.
Mmmm sounds interesting. May have a go at this one.
what about if 2 people make a cover based on 1 game?

and can i just edit the logo? cant find the font...
Is "Games For Windows" etc. allowed?
in long conversation with friends what the option is better i'll stop at that based on "NFS Hot Pursuit 2010"
final
asphalt
dirt
GFW
ESRB
scavier solution
skin
hi-res ---------- preview
Attached images
nfs_hp.jpg
nfs_hp_pr.jpg
This is some nice entry Hector!
Wow, that's a good one. Nice way to start this round. But don't forget to post external images.
Quote from Hector_UA :in long conversation with friends what the option is better i'll stop at that
final
hi-res ---------- preview

That is very very good
Great entry Hector! Hardly feel like posting mine now but anyways here is my try.

Prev --- | --- Large

Was kinda supposed to be F1 2011

EDIT: External

pegi 3 - http://upload.wikimedia.org/wi ... .svg/426px-PEGI_3.svg.png
codemaster logo - http://www.casualstrolltomordo ... 0/06/codemasters_logo.jpg
ps3 top border - http://theflickcast.com/wp-con ... -Raw-2011-PS3-Box-Art.jpg

Sorry Its really late. Also I cant find the pic of the driver i used. My bad.
Attached images
LFS-F12011_Preview.jpg
LFS-F12011.jpg
External images...post them.
Quote from jrd.racer :Great entry Hector! Hardly feel like posting mine now but anyways here is my try.

Prev --- | --- Large

Was kinda supposed to be F1 2011

In some places it looks a bit weird but it is a really nice pic.

But also Hectors is nice!
I'm going to participate in this theme... hope so
-
(delis) DELETED by delis
-
(Hector_UA) DELETED by Hector_UA
lmao "wifi better with internet connection" thx cap. wifi just a mechanism without inet. if i understand this sentence right
nice entry dude
Quote from Hector_UA :lmao "wifi better with internet connection" thx cap. wifi just a mechanism without inet. if i understand this sentence right
nice entry dude

in this case the "WiFi" is not used as word but as logo... as you can see in original there is some kind of logo which represents the kinect sensor or whatever that is...
i think u could use icon at right bottom corner in 1 color, like at original (ex)
Quote from Hector_UA :i think u could use icon at right bottom corner in 2 color, like at original (ex)

maybe I could use them... thanks for advice, I'll update it tomorrow
Amazing entries.

I'm glad the people enjoys this new theme at this round. I hope to see all artists and some new guys more.

Hector, jrd.racer, audi TT and delis, I love your shots. I can see your effort on your entries.

Good luck to all.

Cheers.
Lynce, do u join this round?
Quote from Hector_UA :Lynce, do u join this round?

Of course.

EDIT: Please, to help to andRo respecting the rules, post the name's game on the entry was based on. So andRo can see if people use correctly the external images. Pay attention to the rules. Thank you.
Based on "Race Driver Grid".
FINAL ENTRY.
External Images : 1234

Cover

Preview - High
Attached images
Photomode-GRID_Low2.jpg
Photomode-GRID_High_2.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG