The online racing simulator
Dennis Lind Goes Sebring and Palm Beach!!!
Hello fellas!

Just wanted to let you know that I'm doing the two Camaro Cup races in the state of Florida.

Where the first race will be at Sebring from the 9th through to the 12th, where we will then move on and go deeper south to the Palm Beach Circuit and race the week after.

I hope I'll see some Americans there, You are all very welcome, just don't be creepy or anything like that

See you there
Oh sure, go there after I move away.

Might want to specify the month, though.
February.

Very late notice for anyone who wanted to plan it ahead.

Anyways though, I should be able to make Sebring, not Palm Beach however. I heard Nolan might still be going to Sebring, I wonder if his word will hold up.
Quote from PMD9409 :February.

Very late notice for anyone who wanted to plan it ahead.

Anyways though, I should be able to make Sebring, not Palm Beach however. I heard Nolan might still be going to Sebring, I wonder if his word will hold up.

I'd come, if it wasn't way down south in Florida.

Good luck
Quote from Dennis93 :Hello fellas!

Just wanted to let you know that I'm doing the two Camaro Cup races in the state of Florida

did you win the lottery?
Man, I used to live ~1mi away from the Palm Beach circuit.
#7 - amp88
Good luck and enjoy yourself!
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Man, I used to live ~1mi away from the Palm Beach circuit.

This is why he is racing there, you no longer live there.

I'd go, if only I could get time off and had the money to hop down. Good luck though, and have fun with US Customs
I look way more Mexican/Hispanic than him though, since i have some columbian roots...

I doubt it's a problem though
Good luck!
Tell us more, did you blag a drive, rent a drive, pimp yourself or what?
Juicy details please .
This is so cool, good luck there Dennis. You let us know if this will be broadcasted/ streamed somewhere.
Maybe if there is some 3g or 4g down there I can stream onto my phone. At least you could see the paddock and stuff.
Quote from Dennis93 :Do you think there will be problems?

Just make sure to mention that the agents are 'the bomb' in a foreign accent, they love that.
Too bad it's so far away... if you ever get the opportunity to race up North, holler. Best of luck though

EDIT: also, since we're talking about American race visits, are any of the Northern US folk or Canadians around here planning on hitting up Sno Drift in Atlanta, MI? First event of Rally America, last weekend of Jan, and usually the only snow rally... though we haven't had any snow as of yet. Which is very strange.

Anyways, if anyone is, drop me a line, I'll be there helping my buddy and his brother out with their Subaru
Quote from Dennis93 :Do you think there will be problems?

There's always problems when they're involved.
Sounds like a brand new challenge for you ! Great stuff! Wish you the best and hope I can get a peek via some stream or just the results !

*please come to NL again aswell!*
Hey Dennis. Good luck man, and have fun.
Thanks Junior!
GL Dennis! Go beat the norwegians, pleaaase! :-D haha :P
Just about a week away from the races, i wondered if any one the U.S citizens could check if there is any broadcast scheduled?

If so please post the channel here.

Thanks,
Dennis.
Quote from Dennis93 :Just about a week away from the races, i wondered if any one the U.S citizens could check if there is any broadcast scheduled?

If so please post the channel here.

Thanks,
Dennis.

I will look but unfortunately I highly doubt it will be televised, never seen this series on TV before.
Quote from UncleBenny :I will look but unfortunately I highly doubt it will be televised, never seen this series on TV before.

Well, it would make sense though, since it's an Scandinavian series

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG