The online racing simulator
Angel Power Racing
(32 posts, started )
Angel Power Racing

Some of you probably know about us, because we are not a new team but I was thinking about posting some info about us here...

Angel Power Racing team was founded on 2 March 2008 by Jiří “Cayman” Gibas and Pavel “caNtwO” Mozdík.

Our first new member was Radovan “Gepas” Geppert who joined 2 days after the team was founded. Two months later, he was followed by Marek “Xtz.cze” Matěja and one week after him, Tomáš “Kelis” Kelíšek joined. One month later, caNtwO, as the team founder, left APR. It did not take long and our team had another new member – a very quick driver Stanislav “Extreme” Strnad.

After the founder had left, the co-founder Cayman decided to create a new website and skins designs, the drivers were wearing new and nice racing suits and were driving brand new blue cars. After some time, we celebrated an important event, and that was our team's first year on the LFS scene.

After three months, we were celebrating again – twice. The first reason was a new and a good driver Jaroslav “Fast Jarda” Dohnalík and the second reason was a new website and skins. After another three months, we invited another fast driver Zdeněk “Zdenek CZE” Chýnovský. At the same time, some members moved to another sim – rFactor. Some people joined the rFactor section – Aleš Novotný, Marcel Rous and Jaroslav Runčík. The LFS section accepted a young and rookie girl Petra “Peťule” Samlíková.

After a couple of months joined a fast and skillful () driver Martin “Flame” Kapal, followed by Zdeněk “Zdenda” Klíma.

Shortly after our 3rd birthday, a new member was accepted – Petr “Petr” Prokop.

Team achievements: here

Current team line-up

Radovan Geppert - GeppertR - [APR]Gepas
Marek Matěja - xtz.cze - [APR]xtz
Stanislav Strnad - Extreme2 - [APR]Extreme
Zdeněk Chýnovský - Zdenek CZE - [APR]Zdenek
Petra Samlíková - Pet46ule - [APR]Peťule
Zdeněk Klima - KLIMA Zdenek - [APR]Zdenda
Petr Prokop - Petr.Tuner.cz - [APR]Petr
Tomáš Korený - denny12 - [APR]Puma

Some screenshots (renders by itsphilthy)

Attached images
lx6-aston.jpg
xrg-blackwood.jpg
xrr-render-1.jpg
xrr-render-2.jpg
Best of luck to APR,great team and great drivers.
Great stuff.

Nice job with the new site.
#4 - Nicce
now i know what the tag stands for.

gl guys.. guess u dont need it because i´ve seen u around alot
#5 - kiste
Good luck for future. Have had some nice races with Jaroslav and some other guys of you.
Great team, with very friendly drivers. Good luck!
GO GO GO Flame!
Good luck in your future races!

Kapal, looking forward to tomorrows TEM Z30 race.
Good luck guys, good team
This year was quite a successful year for APR. We had some good races in a couple of leagues with good people. For example Super GT Series, Tiger Express Z30 Festival, Kyoto 500, KOVODEMONT Endurance 2011 or RacingMinds 16hours 2011.

Everyone from Angel Power Racing wishes you Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :littleang
Merry Christmas APR !
Inouva joins Angel Power Racing

In the very beginning of the new year, a new racer joins our team. We are pleased to welcome an Argentinian female driver, who comes from Buenos Aires. In the LFS world, she is known as Inouva and you can see her using a nickname [APR]Inouva.

Even though it's a female, she is very quick, especially in LX cars. We can say that she is already an experienced user of LFS.

APR wish her good luck and we hope she'll enjoy staying at APR!
Welcome to APR!:littleang
Wow.. nice... A female on the track.. Well well.. Interesting and fun Congratulations and good luck to that lady and you guys
cargame.nl guys says: "Bomb has been defused"

GL Inouva

And GL APR
thanks for the welcome

I will race with my very best as allways, And Yeah, i'm really fast on lx4, sinse is the only car i drive all the time ( Damn, i love the lx4 ), Most of the time i'm on cargame.nl, so if you wanna join me and race me you can find me there

See you on the track
#18 - AsnL
Grats and good luck Inouva
Congrats!

now go back to the kitchen
Good luck APR and Inouva!:smileyrai
Good luck APR and my hater too.
Good luck APR and Inouva. Nice to see that APR got the first REAL Angel
I leave [APR] sorry for everthing.

Reason here
#25 - CSF
I'minshock/lolwat/erm ok/wat/orderofemotionscrewedup