The online racing simulator
Game Server Hosting MHS
(266 posts, started )
Game Server Hosting MHS
Hello racers,

Master Hosting Servers that will be specialized only for the game Live for Speed.
Master Hosting Servers offers a system for managing your game servers that is simple and efficient TCAdmin, total control of your game server using several tools easy to use :

• Managing your configuration files
  • State management of your servers
  • Management of sub-accounts to access your Game Panel
  • Instant Setup
  • Free Setup
  • And much more!

Our servers are based in France. By renting in Master Hosting Servers you will have a servers 47 Slots with Airio or LFSLapper preinstalled.
We provide a server and you do what you want, no restrictions on the server name (not branded), no additional payment if your server is private or public.
With our Paypal payment, our prices are the minimum for your game server.

1. Server 47 Slots monthly : 1 €

To place your order : http://mhservers.net

Contact our support to request a different payment methods or have more information.
We will help you to your game panel to resolve the problems encountered when configuring your server, or simply we will answer all your questions.

We have a server at your disposal so you can test it, calling Master Hosting Servers FR.

Our support will be happy to answer you within a reasonable time.
Feel free to contact us : support@mhservers.net
-
(greg_slideways) DELETED by greg_slideways
it's cheap, very interesting
More expensive than what I'm paying currently. So what do u offer that's different and are the servers hosted at data center. Internet speeds. Will a single machine have 20 servers or 1,000.
Quote from Bmxtwins :More expensive than what I'm paying currently. So what do u offer that's different and are the servers hosted at data center. Internet speeds. Will a single machine have 20 servers or 1,000.

Hi Bmxtwins,

We offer is quality and not quantity, so our goal is not to have a machine with 1000 servers. Obviously our two dedicated servers are hosted by a data center with 100 mega per server. We will do everything to have a good support too.
We believe that our prices are really cheap

Best Regards
MHS
A special offer of welcome for the first 10 clients, the server 47 slots at 3 € instead of 6 € and the server 15 slots at 1.50 € instead of 3 €. Customers will have the same services and will last the whole time of their subscription.

To benefit of this special offer : http://mhs.mrc-lfs.com
100 Meg wont get you very far mate. But good luck
Quote from tbofram :100 Meg wont get you very far mate. But good luck

Thank you,i start with 100 Mega but I can have 1 Gb if needed.
For information 10 servers take only 5.5 mega with pps 4.
Quote from Master Hosting Servers :Thank you,i start with 100 Mega but I can have 1 Gb if needed.
For information 10 servers take only 5.5 mega with pps 4.

fair enough but i had trouble running a demo server (15 slots) with a 5 meg connection as insims wont help. but if it works for you an you can prove that your good then of course people will try you out
Quote from tbofram :fair enough but i had trouble running a demo server (15 slots) with a 5 meg connection as insims wont help. but if it works for you an you can prove that your good then of course people will try you out

You know, we are pilots with more than 5 years of experience. we tested all hosting servers and we have always been disappointed (I will not go into details). there are more than a year since we opened our own dedicated server for our team MRc and we never had any problem. you can test our server, we are proud and we just want to share with the community LFS, the servers very good quality and cheap. Currently we have 4 dedicated servers. 1 for Team MRc and three others for the LFS community based in three countries (France, UK and Germany). To maintain a level of quality we will limit the maximum number of clients on a dedicated server.

it seemed essential to ensure the high quality of our servers before proposing them.

when I tell you it takes 5.5 mega to 10 S2 servers, this information does not come from me but the manual LFS: http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/Hosting
47 guests, 32 cars: 552.4 KB / s (max S2) 4 packets per second.
552.4 KB x 10 = 5,5 mega

I confess our website is not at the height but we are working.
We begin, but all I can say is that the servers work very well and we make everything in place to provide a service worthy of the name.

cordially
MHS
special offer of welcome : 6/10 Servers 15 slots remain and 4/10 Servers 47 slots remain
#12 - kdo
Salut, tu pourrais crée un serveur demo ou s2 juste pour tester le ping ?
Quote from kdo :Salut, tu pourrais crée un serveur demo ou s2 juste pour tester le ping ?

Salut Kdo,

Il ya 3 Serveurs tests :
Master Hosting Servers FR / 94.23.240.143
Master Hosting Servers DE / 178.33.35.77
Master Hosting Servers UK / 87.98.254.132

Je t'ai donné aussi les IP pour tu puisse tester avec la commande CMD

Cordialement
MHS

-------------------------

Hi Kdo,

There are 3 test servers:
Master Hosting Servers FR / 94.23.240.143
Master Hosting Servers DE / 178.33.35.77
Master Hosting Servers UK / 87.98.254.132

I gave you also the IP you can test with the command CMD

cordially
MHS
the offer of Welcome is completed, prices revert to their initial tariff as shown in the first post
MHS has a new system of billing (WHMCS) for a better manageability for customers

WHMCS is an all-in-one client management, billing & support solution for online businesses. Handling everything from signup to termination, WHMCS is a powerful business automation tool that puts you firmly in control”

http://www.billing.mhservers.net

Best regards
The MHS Team!
Hi,

We inform you that we have created a website to know us better and a forum for all questions.

http://mhservers.net

Best Regards
MHS
Hello,

Having had much demand for LFSLapper, we decided to put the Lapper available.

Best Regards
MHS
Hello, i wanna know if this is good for a server with INSIM.

Thank you,

Nuno Silva
Quote from impresora :Hello, i wanna know if this is good for a server with INSIM.

Thank you,

Nuno Silva

Hello Nuno,

Everything depends on what type of server you want (drift, race, championship).
almost all the servers currently online uses INSIM .
So yes for me use the INSIM is better because it adds functionality.
anyway you have the option of using or not, this is not a requirement.

Best Regards
MHS
Ok, i bought a 2,50€ service just for teste i would llike to know what to do now to open the server.

Thank you,

Nuno Silva
Quote from impresora :Ok, i bought a 2,50€ service just for teste i would llike to know what to do now to open the server.

Thank you,

Nuno Silva

Hello Nuno,

Thank you for your rent and your trust.
You have received an email giving you access to the control panel to manage the server.

If you have difficulty, do not hesitate to contact us here or by the ticket ( http://control.mhservers.net )

Best Regards
MHS
Very good service THANK YOU !
Quote from impresora :Very good service THANK YOU !

glad you like, i have update the server for you.
Name server is [NC]Cruise Server
and i have put the same password than you have.

hope it's help you

Best Regards
MHS
Ok very nice, now i would like to know step per step how to put server working xD

Im sorry
Quote from impresora :Ok very nice, now i would like to know step per step how to put server working xD

Im sorry

firstly you should not delete all files and folders.

Second: in "file manager" to the right of "setup.cfg" you can edit the file. and this is where you configure your server

I restored the files and folders

Game Server Hosting MHS
(266 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG