The online racing simulator
LowLandLions (ex ineX Racing)
(36 posts, started )

Some of you might know us as the former ineX Racing Team. ineX Racing was introduced on April 16, 2010 but on September 18th 2011 we decided to merge with the Benelux organization of LowLandLions.

The LowLandLions is an organisation of professional gaming athletes. Over the last couple of years the "LowLands" have spawned a great deal of talent, and we are proud to be a part of it. Racing under the wings of a well structured organisation such as LowLandLions will give us the support we need to perform to the best of our abilities. LowLands is sponsored by a number of companies including Sennheiser Communications, PureTrak, Hostbasket, EA Sports, Western Digital, Mad Catz, MSI, Playseat and many more in which we proudly have the opportunity to promote.

Our main focus currently lies in Live For Speed and iRacing, but we also have drivers doing various rFactor and NetKar Pro races. During our time in LLL our LFS squad has already achived some impressive results in the biggest endurance leagues with victories in the Alternate 24-hours, RacingMinds 16-hours GT2 class and a back-to-back win in the last two races of the GT2 World Series only to mention a few. In iRacing we have drivers in Drivers World Championship on both Road and Oval side. We also have drivers in the Pro Series in both categories.

Our current lineup is as follows:

Live for Speed:
Arni Arnason
Mark Bunby
Simon Cattell
Philip Ellis
Robin Friskopps
Nils Herrmann
Mikko Meriluoto
Isaac Price
Alen Terzic
Mathias Wentjärvi

iRacing:
Thomas Arends
Dave Gelink
Phil 'Mike' Diaz
Teemu Iivonen
Douglas Lundberg
Vit Mistina
Nolan Scott
Jonathan Salhani
Vincent Staal
Jake Stergios
PJ Stergios
Rudy van Buren

Make sure to check out our Website, Facebook, Youtube and Twitter for race reports and other media related stuff. See ya on the track!
#2 - Eiw
sure i will, im a free driver now, see you lfs guys next round of owrl in Fern bay
That's great! Good luck!
#4 - Fuse5
bye LLL, hello WW :P
#6 - Fuse5
did you actually drop 5 members from the former LFS squad or is the announcement incomplete?
I'm so curious im not even letting you come up with a statement
this is getting confusing already LoL
#8 - Fuse5
in which universe?
:o krasi fifa 12
What is this? I don't even..
Lolz thats something new and momo that's not me... :dddd
I am confused as well... Hoping into other teams won't make u special guys :/
This is not our decision, it's the LLL management's. They decided to split LLL in to 2 with the LLL being 100% Benelux members and WW being the split with the international teams. Basically nothing changes for us except a much better website and a new name (which FTR we did not have anything to do with :razz. It's all explained by the head managers in the statement.
LousyLandLosers Goes Western Women

Best of luck mates!!
Quote from Dennis93 :LousyLandLosers Goes Western Women

Best of luck mates!!

No more Long Legged Lions... I will come up with something new!

GL
I miss ineX already
Gaming clans - switching names, "sponsors" and players like socks. I know that feel.+

GL under your new name.
Quote from seniecka :I am confused as well... Hoping into other teams won't make u special guys :/

rofl
y u so clueless
Glad I'm not the only one who thinks the same
So if i were to join the team theroticly but feel free to think of it seriously

I would be a Western Wolf because im from the western world and not from Benelux?
But why you merge then un merge??
Though i still cant take it seriously when i read "Cyber Athletes"
Good luck for the future under new name! Go get 'em in iRacing.
what happened to Nils Herrmann?
Good luck under the new name
So, its time for making a thread like:
Western Wolves [ex LowLandLions (ex ineX Racing)]

After that you can bring back the ineX.
Sounds better

Good luck guys!
Quote from vourliotis :So, its time for making a thread like:
Western Wolves [ex LowLandLions (ex ineX Racing)]

After that you can bring back the ineX.

It would be I think: {ex Western Wolves[ex LowLandLions(ex ineX)]}

Oh, and good luck! (I doubt you'll need it, because you are fast even without it...)

(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG