Teams that are Recruiting Drivers
(240 posts, started )
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Team Name: Master Team Drivers Zero X-treme
Founded: 25.09.2006
Server (Y/N): Y
If yes server name: MTDZX Server
Type: Race | Drift | Stunt
Team info: The only official LFS-Stunt team
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: Test, if under 32500 LFS-km
Demo/S1/S2?: S2

Tag: MTDZX (White)
Best Way To Contact: MSN, TeamSpeak 3, Straightly PM via LFSForum

Leader: UnknownMaster21

Requirements: 12500 LFS-km, 18 month LFS-Experience, Suitable ages more than 15 years

We are going to find and get one member from EUROPE. Only europeans are only accepted at this time. Please contact me if you are interested!

( Sorry I did new again but meh...)

EDIT: and sorry for the bump but I found this thread again and I wanted to use to have better chances that someone really appears to show some interests

Bump for the this, as we really need some new drivers, who are interested to be as a so called mid-racer or allaround driver
Quote from rockclan :Team Name: Team Rock Racing
Server (Y/N):
Y
If yes server name: -TRR- Private Server
Type:
Race, Cruise, Rallycross, Banger

Team info:
A quite old team for Live for Speed, with mediocre drivers, a good spirit, and some sponsors. We also have an own league called the -TRR- Championship 2011.. Here drivers are able to win real-life awards.
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?:
We will check your LFS World stats before accepting, and maybe to a test aswell.
Demo/S1/S2?:
S2

Team Tag: -TRR- Yourname.
Best way to contact us:
PM or e-mail:info@teamrockracing.com

Founded:
Leader:
Walter Lemmens (rockclan)
Co-Leader: Rik Kardol (rik97)

Same as above a bump, with a slight edit to the details.
Team Drift Effect
Team Name: Team Drift Effect

Server (Y/N): Not yet
If yes server name: N/A
Type: Drift Team
Team info: We are a drift team that started on Forza Motorsport 3 for xbox 360. Now we have decided to also make a team on Live For Speed.
Demo/S1/S2?:
Any but s1 and s2 is prefered
Extra Info (teamtag etc) (TDE)
Best way to contact us: jtarules@gmail.com
What experience of drivers: We prefer that you have some experience in drifting.
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Team Name: Master Team Drivers Zero X-treme
Founded: 25.09.2006
If yes server name: MTDZX Server
Type: Race | Drift | Stunt
Team info: The only official LFS-Stunt team
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: Test, if under 32500 LFS-km

Tag: MTDZX (White)
Best Way To Contact: MSN, TeamSpeak 3, Straightly PM via LFSForum

Leader: UnknownMaster21

Requirements: 12500 LFS-km, 18 month LFS-Experience, Suitable ages more than 15 years

We are going to find and get one member from EUROPE. Only europeans are only accepted at this time. Please contact me if you are interested!

( Sorry I did new again but meh...)

EDIT: and sorry for the bump but I found this thread again and I wanted to use to have better chances that someone really appears to show some interests

again, but this time!!! :

http://mtdzx.webs.com/recruitment.htm use that to fill up the form instead of pm to me please (and I assume you are interested instead of trolling)
Team Name: Gatebil Drifters
Server (Y/N):Yes
If yes server name: Gatebil.Drift
Type: Drifting/Cruising
Team info: An european drifting team wich is started in Sweden by me (sLyNUz) It started out as a "fun" project but we're now being more and more serious and searching for members.
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: A small test.(not so hard)
Extra Info (teamtag etc):
Gatebil.(yournickname)
As a member u need to be nice and friendly, alsow respect other drivers that isn't so good.
-
(Stig209) DELETED by Stig209
Team Name: [GT-R]
Server (Y/N): N
Type: Race and Street race or simple to say (Cruise)
Team info:[Grand Tour Racing was started at the begin of march 2010, we have firemint as sponsor, and they have alot of fun, i have the same team with real Racing 2 HD for iPad, the mostly what the user's like is the respect on the server, i am self very happy with the team, and i hope that driver's in LFS like to join in my team, only what they need to do is to is to make an Application on my forum, i hope that the driver's they joining my team have alot of fun.
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: i wan't to test for three days and looking what he/she driving style is, the admin's or the owner can say yes.
Extra Info (teamtag etc) [GT-R]Your Name
Best way to contact us: with Jordy_liefers@hotmail.com, PM me on the forum from lfs or my own
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins : Updated below
-
Team 6th Gear Racing II
Team Name: Team 6th Gear Racing
Server (Y/N): Y . 1 Raceserver, 1 Teamspeak Server
If yes server name: 6th| Events
Type: Racing
Team info:
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: Testing drivers, if they aren´t that fast
Demo/S1/S2?: Demo / S2
Extra Info (teamtag etc):
We want to start a Demo "section" for new and talented drivers in the Demo-part of LFS. We have 1 Server named "6th | Events" and there we´re building most times new layout or just racing on those layouts.
Also, we´re driving in several leagues and we planning and organising our own events and Cups. Next year we want to start in the LFSCART with about 4 drivers.
This year we drove in TRR Championship, Autocross-Kart Cup, and in the 16h Race, where we finished 10th in the GT2 class.
Teamspeak 3 is a "must" have in our team.

If someone´s interested, just write a PM to me!

Thanks
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins : Clutter
-
(wildstyle) DELETED by wildstyle : Outdated...
Team Name:UnderGround Race Team
If yes server name: [UGC] Race Server; [UGC] Cruise Server
Type:Racing
Team info:
The team is an old cruise team that has expanded into a race team as well. We are looking at participating in league events and expanding our driver list.
Application via website is required.

Tags: LFS: [UGC] CSS: *UGC
All Others: UGC`

Additional Info:
We have TS3, Skype, Steam Group. Many Game Servers: LFS(cruise and race) Counter Strike Source, BF2 Demo, Halo PC.

**Age is not of importance, but maturity is a must. We are looking for drivers/gamers internationally so don't be shy. more info at www.undergroundcruise.com or via PM on these forums.
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins : Updated
Team Name: Team Shin

Server (Y/N): Not yet
If yes server name:

Type: Drift & Grip

Team info: I just started it not too long ago so I am looking for members at the moment.

Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: I will test you to see what you skill level is. Grip: I base on lap time over 3 laps.

Drift: i base over a few corners on a layouts using the D1gp judging points.

Demo/S1/S2?: All

Extra Info (teamtag etc): Contact me through skype, email, or pm.
Email: WikidHunter@live.com
Quote from edge3147 :Team Name:UnderGroundCruise/UnderGroundRacing
If yes server name: [UGR] Race GTR; [UGR] Race Road; [UGC] Cruise Server Insim v1.8
Type:Racing and Cruise
Team info:
The team is an old cruise server that has expanded into a race team as well. We are looking at participating in league events and expanding our driver list.
Application via website is required.

Tags: LFS: [UGC] CSS: *UGC
All Others: UGC`

Additional Info:
We have TS3, Skype, Steam Group. Many Game Servers: LFS(cruise and race) Counter Strike Source, BF2 Demo, Halo PC.

**Age is not of importance, but maturity is a must. We are looking for drivers/gamers internationally so don't be shy. more info at www.undergroundcruise.com or via PM on these forums.

Bumpin it up with some updated info.
-
(F1 mainiac) DELETED by F1 mainiac
Team Name:Solo Motorsports
If yes server name:
Type: Drift Club and Race Team
Team info: N/a
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: A test and proving you are active are important!
Extra Info (teamtag etc) Drift Club: Red S --- Race Team: Solo¬M
Best way to contact us: Skype or Ventrillo
What experience of drivers: Experinced
-
(Sam_Drifter) DELETED by Sam_Drifter
-
Team Name: Team Ignite
If yes server name: ( Grey is white)
[TI]Racing
[TI]DriftStyle
[TI]LayoutBuild

Type: Drift/Race
Team info: International S2 Drift/Racing team started in 2010.
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: They need to do some tests.
Extra Info (teamtag etc) [TI] [ and ] are black and the user can choose with color he wants for TI.
Users must fill in a application formon our teamforum. We will contact them so soon as possible with further information about the tests they need to do.

We are looking for active members with a littlebit experience with race/drifting.
Also they can earn TI Credits by making stuff or winning event/challanges
http://www.playerzone.it/forum ... ff257e766668356f50bedc16c

Team Name: Playerzone

Team info: = {PLZ} = is a team that focuses mainly on LFS (Live For Speed​​). We have existed for over a year. We have fourteen members. We have seven servers LFS and a TeamSpeak3 server for voce.

In ={PLZ}= the main thing we are looking for in new members is the ability to have fun. We are competitive but at the end of the day value friendship over score. For this reason absolutely NO team drama is tolerated. This creates a very laid back yet fun atmosphere for our members to play in. Like any other team we value skill in applicants but the main determining factor in acceptance into the team is the relationships you develop with current team members and how well you get along with the veteran team members. We have no age requirements but applicants must have a level of maturity acknowledged by an admin.

REQUIREMENTS
1. MICROPHONE WITH TS3
2. FUN PERSONALITY

If you meet these requirements and are interested in joining please post a applaction in our forums.

If you have any questions feel free to xfire me: malcomax

Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: We are accepting new applications at our forums.

Demo/S1/S2?: We Accept all three.

To contact us : private message for me
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins : fixed
-
(wildstyle) DELETED by wildstyle : No longer valid
Quote from greg_slideways :Team Name:Solo Motorsports
If yes server name: SoloMotorsports, SoloMotorsports 2, SoloMotorsports Tweak
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: A test and proving you are active are important!

We are currently looking for a few racers, please Pm me or apply on our forums!
Team Name:World Race Drivers
If yes server name:>WRD<Drift Server , >WRD<Race Server
Type:Race , Drift
Team info:Team from experienced racers , drifters.
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?:test drivers.
Demo/S1/S2?:S2
Extra Info (teamtag etc) >WRD<
Best way to contact us: (IM [MSN-"adress"], Pm or email to : wrdteam@hotmail.com
What experience of drivers:
Experienced,amateurs.
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins : update below
Team Name:Underground Racers [uR]
Team Name:Underground Racers
If yes server name: [UGC] Event Server; [UGC] Cruise Server
Type:Racing
Team info:
I am interested in Drivers that are available for practice 1 or more times a week. Drivers that have Teamspeak and can speak English will be instantly accepted. Main Focus is Practice & Training. Will participate in events and league in the near future.
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: Accepting All Immediatlely.
NewDrivers will be tested accordingly after a time has been scheduled.

Tags: Race: [uR]

Additional Info:
Once we reach 5 Drivers, we will launch a official information page at http://www.race.ugcgaming.com This page will contain detailed information regarding drivers bio and stats.

I am also in search of a Co-Leader to help me with making decisions and recruiting new drivers.

Current [uR] Driver list:
[uR] Psycho (edge3147) [Team Leader] (John Hockett)
[uR] Ryder (Piles) (
[uR] GozzG40 (gozzg40)
[uR] Vamp (Jay17)

**Age is not of importance, but maturity is a must. We are looking for drivers/gamers internationally so don't be shy. more info at www.ugcgaming.com/forum/ or via PM on these forums.

Team Name:
Torque International Racing
If yes server name: [TiR] Formula Racing
Team info: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=78469

Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test
drivers?:
We are looking for demo/FBM drivers with a pb 1:14:50 (in fbm) or better, we will rather see how they perform on track before accepting them, also if your pb is not so fast we are willing to train those players in order to improve it and join the team.

Demo/S1/S2?:
Demo
Tag:
[TiR]
-
DMR-Gaming seeking LFS drivers! (jonm97) DELETED by jonm97 : information outdated-will post new with new info soon
Quote :Team Name: Team 420
Server (Y/N): Yes
If yes server name: WarLab Drift / 420 Drift Server / Solo Motorsports
Type: Drift
Team info: We are a group of drifters that pride ourselves upon our ability to maintain good relation with our affiliates, and current team-members, and members of the community that we encounter, everywhere on LFS from the [TC]CityDriving servers to the [AA] Blackwood (FBM), Rallycross, Demo (FBM), and GTi servers in our down-time. Your mindset is everything when it comes down to becoming a prospect, and later, a member of 420.
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: We will be testing new drivers, letting them join the team as 'Prospects', where they are expected to be active and prove that they are going to be a good addition to the team before we accept them into the team.
Demo/S1/S2?: All of our drivers must be S2, because we often drift with the FZ5 (an S2-exclusive car).
Extra Info:
Best way to contact us: Either visit the WarLab Drift server in the evening (as we most often find ourselves drifting there), and speak to one of our members about joining, visit our forums and apply there, or join the WarLab Ventrilo Server and we will take it from there (please mention that you saw this post and were linked to the server). Most of our drivers also use Skype, so that is also an option.

Ventrilo:
(Address) (Port)
TX2.LeetVent.com:3978

What experience of drivers: Experienced Drifters, but we are willing to take in learners if we see potential in them.

We are currently looking at taking in a total of four or five (4 or 5) drivers, so the spots will be filling in quickly.
Team Name: Team Vires
Server (Y/N): Yes
If yes server name: Vires
Type: Race
Team info: Sim racing team established December 2010.
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: Trial drivers will be accepted to assess behavior and talent.
Best way to contact us: Either PM me (James Peace) on LFS Forum (vipex123) or PM me for my skype details.
What experience of drivers: Experienced drivers, but willing to look at developing drivers who can improve.
-
(CaptainCanabaloid) DELETED by CaptainCanabaloid
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins : user above deleted post
Team Name: Grand Touring Cruise
If yes server name: n/a
Type: Cruise, Drift, some racing
Team info: 3 members, me, LFS_KING and Tomtac98
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?:Immediately
Demo/S1/S2?:S2
Extra Info (teamtag etc) [GTC] Name -colourblind leader so you may need to bear with me. Preferably wheel owners and looking for insim coders.

Thanks
-Matt
Quote from Masterboy19660815 :Team Name: Team 6th Gear Racing
Founded: 01.01.2011
If yes server name: 6th | Public & Event
Team info: We´re a young team, with young drivers ( 15 +- )
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: After a short test period we normally willa ccept them

Tag: 6th
Best Way To Contact: skype: thorsten1995 or just pm me

Leader: Thorsten Ulrich / Chrono

Requirements: Have to be a German or good English speaking person. Don´t have to be experienced but should drive fair.
Teamspeak 3 & Mic

Added some infos!
Team Name: Last Lap Motorsports
Server (Y/N): 3
If yes server name: LLM.Training ; LLM.Training #2 ; TeamSpeak 3 Voice Chat
Type: Race - League and Public Servers
Team info: International. Started in 2009, more info @ site.
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: You may apply via PM to Bmxtwins
Demo/S1/S2?: S1/S2
Extra Info (teamtag etc): LLM.Your Name
Teamspeak3 voice chat, Skype Group Chat (to keep in touch). Skins etc.
-Drivers can PM me on this forum if interested.
-Drivers must be mature and have some understanding of English

We are currently looking for more experienced drivers who can help take us to the next level.
Quote from greg_slideways :Team Name:Solo Motorsports
If yes server name:

Bump
Team Name:Motion Motorsports
If yes server name: Motion Motorsports Race
Type: Race Team
Team info: Newly formed, looking to build up a roster.
Are you willing to accept members immediately or will you test drivers?: Test
Demo/S1/S2?: S1 & S2
Extra Info (teamtag etc): MM Name
Best way to contact us: Skype or LFS Forum PM
What experience of drivers: Novice to Veteran

-
(RoamerF1) DELETED by RoamerF1
-

Teams that are Recruiting Drivers
(240 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG