The online racing simulator
Traffic Lights and People
Here you'll find 2 sizes of (non-working/all lights always on) traffic lights and some 'people' to populate your server.

Do with them what you will. Just, be gentle!

Isn't boredom at work a killer! Just as well as I've got something else to make me look busy!
Attached images
LFS big and small traffic lights.PNG
LFS Sinanju and family.PNG
Attached files
trafficlights and people.txt - 12.2 KB - 759 views
-
(MariusMM) DELETED by MariusMM
#2 - dlkl
Hi, sinanju can you help with cruise insim... I need traffic lights code please send your contacts in pm thanks man
Making traffic lights in LFSLapper is easy enough, but I don't know what code is used for the image you have - especially as I see LFS_External is open.

Have you asked the server owner for details?

Also, I don't know the criteria for allowing lights to go green - is it time, or safe distance between pit and nearest car coming in your direction, or what?

And is it for that part of the track, or any track, or just Fern Bay? Which demo'ers aren't supposed to be able to drive on (thanks to shiny_red_cobra for pointing that out).
#4 - bobf
help me please
Can you put the link to download the lfslapper please and can tell me where to put the text file which tracks work and please i am using a translator to help me I only Portuguese I did not intend for programming and I tried on my server use lapper 5.14 more do not know where to put the file texto.me please help
#6 - bobf
thenk
thanks I downloaded and running the ta lfslapper else can tell me which folder I put the txt file traffc lights and people please
I've attached an amended copy of my LFSLapper.lpr file (I've just removed password, logo's, etc).

This will show the marshalls and some other things - I'll leave you to find out what.

As I didn't have a use for it, there is no traffic light system included. I only did it to show people that it could be added in something like a cruise system.

You can either unzip and use the file within, or rename the .txt file.

The LFSLapper.txt file needs be changed to LFSLapper.lpr.

Rename your original LFSLapper.lpr file to LFSLapper_Original.lpr then copy over my file.

If things go wrong, you can delete my file and rename your original LFSLapper file.
Attached files
LFSLapper.zip - 40.4 KB - 452 views
LFSLapper.txt - 214.6 KB - 486 views
-
help me (GROUP SD) DELETED by Gai-Luron : Text in Big Char

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG