The online racing simulator
Sent pm Thanks
Here you go.

Didn't have the FOX so I had to download the model and assign all materials to it (FOX is an easy car luckily :razz. I hope you like it. Tell me if you want it different or want more renders.
Attached images
FOX.jpg
Nice ^^. I would like one more from behind, close to the wing.
i liek it r4ptor!
Quote from Kristi :Nice ^^. I would like one more from behind, close to the wing.

I'll do some more later. Have to run now for driving lesson.

edit: here it is. I think it's a nice angle. Tell me if it's how you meant it.
Attached images
FOX2.jpg
Thanks dude ^^
Quote from r4ptor :Not many did apparently - but thanks.

sh*t thats epic , didnt see it until today!
Quote from Bose321 :Here you go.

Didn't have the FOX so I had to download the model and assign all materials to it (FOX is an easy car luckily :razz. I hope you like it. Tell me if you want it different or want more renders.

pay attention on your renders, floating wheel again...
Quote from leonardo555 :pay attention on your renders, floating wheel again...

No. Again, there is something wrong with either the shadows or who knows what. The wheels are on the ground. Pay attention to what I've said before.
Quote from Mustangman759 :sh*t thats epic , didnt see it until today!

Thanks

Quote from Bose321 :No. Again, there is something wrong with either the shadows or who knows what. The wheels are on the ground. Pay attention to what I've said before.

And again, too interpolated GI. Add some ambient occlusion (preferably only on the ground). That's an easy and widely used method to fix it.
Quote from Bose321 :No. Again, there is something wrong with either the shadows or who knows what. The wheels are on the ground. Pay attention to what I've said before.

yeh... listen to r4ptor. add some shadows to it in photoshop, make a render pass as shadow and add it in photoshop..
I can figure out that myself. I'm not sure if you have listened to raptor, but he said something else. Anyway, I'll fix it once I can be bothered, no rush.
Falken-Monster drift skin
Could someone possibly make a render for the skinfile below?

Cheers
Attached images
XRT_TbZ_Falken.jpg
Quote from chevy2nova66 :Could someone possibly make a render for the skinfile below?

Cheers

there you go.

ric
Attached images
render4u.jpg
i guess he posted a XRT not an XRR
Quote from chevy2nova66 :Could someone possibly make a render for the skinfile below?

Cheers

Not a very good skin.
Setuped this scene really quickly, so there may be a lot of mistakes.

Front:

Back:
Thanks, but it's like 120 x 120x
120x68 is size for me too... And removing /thumb/ from address don't help :/ Y U NO SUPPORT FINLAND!? Haha
Quote from jepsertti :120x68 is size for me too... And removing /thumb/ from address don't help :/ Y U NO SUPPORT FINLAND!? Haha

Try to click on them like I said.

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG