The online racing simulator
BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
Quote from -NightFly- :Then stress your brain more next time before posting

Can't believe i have to explain that.. I said, Bipod? In the context of why Bipod on the Assault rifle, then i said you "luying" bastard, meaning that he's laying on the ground, cause of the Bipod right.. which could be interpreted also as lying..
And then i said he doesn't have it, not saying that he's luying about the Bipod but because we were talking about AS VAL rifle..
I hate people
C'mon give up this shit, let's have fun in BF3 with or without bipod and vals.

I am incredibly happy because of my rank up... I am 29 now! **** my life, I hate it. No time for BF3 at all. Only 27H game time. How much have you got and what is your rank people?
im only rank 20. but im top noob
im 3000 points away from being level 40, 84h24min of gameplay and i just flew a little bird through the tunnel on damavand peak. =D
Quote from Bose321 :Haven't tried it yet I think. I'm still addicted to the FAMAS with HOLO and a bipod.

I got fed up with FAMAS after like 40 kills, it's a beast for short range, but for medium to far range I seem to be missing most of the shots.
Yeah that's true, but I'm on metro alot so It's perfect. What weapon would you choose for bigger maps?
Quote from el pibe :... i just flew a little bird through the tunnel on damavand peak. =D

Holy.... must try that!
Quote from -NightFly- :Holy.... must try that!

You better get some people fixing etc. Last time I tried it, some idiot with a tank shot me.

But if none kills you, you will plow trough the whole tunnel, lol. The few times that I did it, it gave me like a few kills by just hitting people.
Quote from Mysho : How much have you got and what is your rank people?

Rank 12 with 12hr's played.

Yea, I suck...

Are all of you on pc? Noboby on PS3?
Quote from th84 :Are all of you on pc? Noboby on PS3?

I believe Boris is the only one in the world on the PS3.
Well poo....

Anybody that does have it for PS3, add me, bitches. 'cutithigh'
rank 31 and 59 hours of my life...
punkbuster crashed the mst server 3 times today
Quote from Bose321 :Yeah that's true, but I'm on metro alot so It's perfect. What weapon would you choose for bigger maps?

Before I unlock AEK, I'll be using M416.
I find AK74M the best for bigger maps, with heavy barell, and overall i prefer it for the Assault, but god it looks ridicolous with any kind of optics
Got to fix my PC, and buy the game....
If you want you guys can add me:
Unt0uchbL
What are levels?

I just run around, die, kill, get awarded with stuff that's mostly useless as my comp can't handle scopes so I gotta nade my way through.
i dont even care about this game anymore.than again i have my moments sometimes
Quote from Boris Lozac :I find AK74M the best for bigger maps, with heavy barell, and overall i prefer it for the Assault, but god it looks ridicolous with any kind of optics

I find it best when not using optics. No idea why, just seems better.
Quote from Bose321 :I believe Boris is the only one in the world on the PS3.

I play it on Ps3.
I love these random stuff and people on this game A guy from my squad with whome i dominated couple of rounds, first shot my tank to pieces, then shot me with USAS 4 times.. I asked him "what are you doing??", he said "I don't know" lol
This game is sooo much fun Only lvl 32 or something but I love it

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG