The online racing simulator
Upload high quality videos to youtube?
(28 posts, started )
Cheers for all the info's! So, say I uploaded a 30fps, 720p, 10mbit/s vid to youtube.. Does youtube end up auto compressing it into 8mbit/s anyway? So I would probably get better quality compressing it to about 8mbit/s with StaxRip myself, even though I could compress it to 10+mbit/s?

Quote from S14 DRIFT :
And I'm neither arguing your point or saying you were wrong. I'm just saying it's a bit weird how you got a perma ban and yet you're still here where as others who were in the same situation got repeated bans. :|
Ah well demo noob for you.

Maybe because he actually makes useful posts, instead of spamming a thread with random shite like you are?
Quote from Seb66 :

Maybe because he actually makes useful posts, instead of spamming a thread with random shite like you are?

Touche!
Quote from Seb66 :Cheers for all the info's! So, say I uploaded a 30fps, 720p, 10mbit/s vid to youtube.. Does youtube end up auto compressing it into 8mbit/s anyway? So I would probably get better quality compressing it to about 8mbit/s with StaxRip myself, even though I could compress it to 10+mbit/s?

YouTube's average bitrate for 720p is somewhere between 3 and 5 mbit/s, 8 mbit/s is for 1080p.
But YouTube will recompress it no matter what settings you use, you just can't force it to use your encode - so higher bitrate -> better quality.
(not as if you should be using constant bitrate anyways.. for youtube, CRF=23 is perfect.)

Upload high quality videos to youtube?
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG