Yes, you are right, you slowed down and I hit you - no protest on that.
From my perspective:
1) I saw 'Nascar official time out'
2) Then the huge crash on T3 while me and Teppo.jr was at full speed
3) A yellow flag was shown
4) I did not slow down - but in my defense no one else did either (neither did Teppo.jr). I suspect the crash would've mulitplied had we slow down.
5) Me and Teppo.jr continued to race
6) We came onto the leaders that slowed down and formed a slow pack just after T1 - this was unexpected for me
7) Me and Teppo.jr hit the brakes, me slower than him, I touched his rear right corner
8) He lost control and slewed in front of me
9) Several other cars, that also did not slow down, hit me
I plead quilty to not slowing down for the yellow flag at T3 which ultimately caused me to not slow down fast enough when the leaders slowed down.
I missed something somewhere. Apologies.