The online racing simulator
Quote from Mustangman759 :i wrecked you in the heat race

So? For me this wasnt about winning, it was about having fun and I did have fun. In that race I hit you, then you hit me because it seemed that you were angry and I thought that it was no hard feelings but later, I just didnt understand why you were calling me retard, whore etc.
Darn, I missed it, looked like fun. Maybe next year!
Quote from Eclipsed :The X-mas crashfest is over,we have a winner and he is from same country as organizer - Latvia! Even though Keff's qualified just 7th,he won his heat round,securing himself a front row start for the final,he even finished second it the bonus run too. 2nd finished another latvian - Litro,who had to qualify for final through last chance run,3rd is taken by the dutch driver from the most active team MTDZX - Rik97. Congratulations to top 3 finishers and the Bonus run winner - me! Dunno if it was the unfair advantage as I was the only one who knew that little surprise or most likely,I was just lucky... Was just a bonus anyway...

Here are the results in one long picture (have a bad habbit on graphical results making):

Thanks to everyone who came,hope you had fun,as this was intended to have one!
Incase someone interested: Tha Replayzz

It's nice to see the name "Cornys" on race results once again

I didn't want to ruin online racing today with the new wheel and learning how to drive with force feedback. I think this was a good event to use the wheel on for the first time. I did run into Karl in the main while being lapped because I thought I shifted up, and shifted down because I failed to realize that my wheel was fully rotated

Sorry about that one again, and thanks to Rony and everybody who came out today I had fun, and actually did well
was fun!
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG