The online racing simulator
Quote from BlueFlame :Lol Bjursta is easy. Try Smörgasbord or Videregående

How about Nordöstersjökustartilleriflygspaningssimulatoranläggningsmaterielunderhållsuppföljningssystemdiskussionsinläggsförberedelsearbeten?
It's so long that this forum splits it in separate 3 words while it actually is not split, lol.

that's a real word actually, @least according to wikipedia
Quote from E.Reiljans :Nordöstersjökustartilleriflygspaningssimulatoranläggningsmaterielunderhållsuppföljningssystemdiskussionsinläggsförberedelsearbeten?

Technically you're cheating by one alphabet since using plural makes no sense (to me at least) in that
is that a single word or a chain of words that still makes some sense? You can do stuff like that in many languages.

Donaudampfschifffahrtsgesellschaftsraddampferkapitänskajütentürsicherheitsschlüsseletui

Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetzesvorlagendiskussion

the longest word in german that is not a chain of words is Unkameradschaftlichkeit, according to wiki
Quote from ACCAkut :the longest word in german that is not a chain of words is Unkameradschaftlichkeit, according to wiki

That's a long word to just say unfriendly... German...
unfriendly is unfreundlich, the one above somewhat translates to un-comradely-ness (dunno if that is even a word :razz.
Quote from ACCAkut :unfriendly is unfreundlich, the one above somewhat translates to un-comradely-ness (dunno if that is even a word :razzSmile.

I always felt horrible about pronouncing such long words when learning your language in school. Razz
Quote from ACCAkut :is that a single word or a chain of words that still makes some sense?

They are all compound nouns. Agglutinative languages tend to have both compound nouns and extremes in agglutination, hence the confusion.

One word agglutinations would be for example elnemzetietleníthetetlenségnek (Hungarian), epäjärjestelmällistyttämättömyydellänsäkäänköhän (Finnish) or Çekoslovakyalılaştırabildiklerimizden miydiniz? (Turkish, and yes that's one word despite it's spelled with a ****ing space. **** Turkish.)
Reminds me of this

greetz

der butz

-
(-NightFly-) DELETED by -NightFly-
Image tags.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Image tags.

Doesnt even worth it, would be a waste of mileage on mouse wheel, its like recap of the last couple of weeks
maximum fail
Quote from Chupacabras84 :Doesnt even worth it, would be a waste of mileage on mouse wheel, its like recap of the last couple of weeks

After three inevitable picture threads, my mouse wheel doesn't work anymore.
Is there an archive where I can view the first 2?
Quote from Velociround :After three inevitable picture threads, my mouse wheel doesn't work anymore.

My computer told me to f*** off and it quit showing pictures in threads, all I get is links to click on now.

-
(GAVD999) DELETED by GAVD999

@ Inouva

I suspect they are models.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG