The online racing simulator
BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
Quote from spankmeyer :Weeelll I'd say BF3 has just a stylized look. I'd assume .50cal machine gun would tear up a concrete wall rather fast actually if we are talking about French/Iraq construction and housing standards...

I reckon a .50cal bullet could pierce a shipping container in RL but that doesn't happen either. Infact do any of the guns in Bf3 pierce the shiiping containers?
http://battlelog.battlefield.c ... how/12174689/1/368980162/

Got my best score at Operation Firestorm, one of my fav maps as a tank driver/engineer

All round in the tank (mostly alone)

Attachments - small LMG/thermal optics/reactive armor (works best for me)
Finally got B2K! ****ing moneybookers seem to charge 1 Euro fee for being inactive, didn't even get an email about it. Wonderful... Also 1.80 Euro for every transaction... I hate it.
paypal
Quote from e2mustang :paypal

Would've been a better choice after all.

Played some B2k, but they are so much better in BF2, I just don't get the feel that I'm playing the 'same' maps, it just looks so different.
Quote from Bose321 :Would've been a better choice after all.

Played some B2k, but they are so much better in BF2, I just don't get the feel that I'm playing the 'same' maps, it just looks so different.

They play surprisingly similar tho, I'm glad they didn't just release some crappy 3-flag conquest versions.
anyone at radicalsonline.com wanna do a friendly match with mSt? if so I can try to work out the details
Quote from Mustangman759 :anyone at radicalsonline.com wanna do a friendly match with mSt? if so I can try to work out the details

mSt? which team is that?
good idea actually!
I played Battlefield 3 for the first time in the last couple of days.

hated it. Much prefered Battlefield 2 and Bad Company 1/2 for online. I hate the way the guns sway and have so much inertia, very hard to be precise with your aim, I'm no god when it comes to FPS but I can generally hold my own and even trying to get accustomed to the way the guns handle made me want to smash the TV. Not only that but I found the menu customisation options for weapons and loadouts to be such a pain in the ass. Half the time I'd accidentally select a shotgun from the quick-select box when actually trying to choose my spawn point.

IN GENERAL, I would play and pick Battlefield over Call of Duty any day but unfortunately I just can't get on with BF3 and so for MW3 vs BF3 I pick MW3 :sadbanana

Although I still think BF2(+packs), BF:BC1/2 and even BF:P4F are better than any Call of Duty..
Quote from S14 DRIFT : Half the time I'd accidentally select a shotgun from the quick-select box when actually trying to choose my spawn point.

wat? ....on what platform are you playing first of all?

Quote from Mustangman759 :your playing for radicals boy :P just let us know visit the forum if u wanna challenge us http://forum.dhry.co.uk/index.php

i mean accept my challenge :P
@jay gtfo and go play bfp4f (ohwait they just screwed that up!) and the new map is just ok
Quite enjoying BF3 now with the B2K maps but i just wish servers would incorperate them into the full rotations kinda over rotating through the same maps over and over again.
Wheres the stats for the best maps then that would be a epic server.
Just had a look at the LFS page on battlelog and it doesn't seem that there are many high ranking people, seen about 2 people above rank 30 and the rest around rank 25 or below.
Quote from rc10racer :Just had a look at the LFS page on battlelog and it doesn't seem that there are many high ranking people, seen about 2 people above rank 30 and the rest around rank 25 or below.

Your point being?
Quote from Bose321 :Your point being?

Just thought that there would of been people with higher ranks then mid 20s.
Quote from rc10racer :Just thought that there would of been people with higher ranks then mid 20s.

You can blame skyrim for that, or life away from PC (on my case).
Quote from rc10racer :Just had a look at the LFS page on battlelog and it doesn't seem that there are many high ranking people, seen about 2 people above rank 30 and the rest around rank 25 or below.

so? I have a life
Am I the only one who is really good at flying the jets and choppers, but terrible at killing things with them? My tactic for the jet is to actually let the other jets chase me, and lure them into a crash by flying like a nutter. My favourite thing about this game though, is that you can have fun, yesterday I got bored and just drove a Jeep about trying to ramp off mountains and run people over, I got a 4 kill streak by running people over.

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG