The online racing simulator
Four Times Slower
(38 posts, started )
Four Times Slower
That was sooooo amazing... So relaxing and entertaining! It's a good example where you can see that without any big effects, but with a nice plot you can make so awesome video. No cons on this video. Everything has been compiled very well, precisily with a nice classical music. Top work. Thank You, Flame CZE.
#3 - Hahmo
Amazing.
Woow...this is really something...you don't get your attention to these things like "how it looks from a side" when you are driving the car. Loved the whole video and especially the XRR two wheels action. Great Cristmas gift,Martin!
:jawdrop: very nice indeed, I enjoyed it alot, and merry xmas
Something awesome

Now the naggers can see that LFS is a Simulator, NOT A GAME

(realistic)
naaaaiiiiiiiiseeee
Nice.
Loved it, Flame.
Great vid Martin, in fact what made me try out LFS was one of the videos (tyre.wmv) present in the LFS site. Your video is imilar to that, clearly showing awesome things like, suspension movement, tire deformation, weight shift etc. Good work!
one serious drawback of such a video - it ends too soon, I was ready to see about 10 more minutes of that action
This is why LFS kept my attention from 2006 to 2010. That's why I loved it so much. That's the nicest period of my sim racing history. Pitty I lost interest and time, because of everything other irl - I really got that nostalgic feeling and I really miss those times.
Just one word, Beautiful
Nice work! Can watch hours of LFS' slow-mo stuff!
Very nice
There's nothing better to see this simulation at it's own - Classic footage.
Good.
No seriously video is bad, everyone just sayin it cool because its posted by moderator

JOKE, cool vid
Quote from squidhead :one serious drawback of such a video - it ends too soon, I was ready to see about 10 more minutes of that action

+1. And even we can add this comment, also:

Nice camera angles and good taste for some car reactions to show to the people.

Cheers.

Happy new year to all.
Nice work. What I didn't like much is the repetitve camerawork by the end. Nice moments, music by the way.
At first i have to say i am really not a fan of this kind of movies.
BUT
That movie was really good. Some nice scenes there and your movie is one of those i watched till the end(with this kind of movie)!

Great job Flame!
Very nice!
It reminds me of the slowmotion_tyres2.avi by DoN. Great work!
Epic and briiliant, epicly helps me through my first night after I found my truth love.. thanks!!!
Brilliant work, loved it.
Really cool vid.

Didn't think I'd ever say that about something with Enya in
A nice reminder how much is there to learn about every single car. Notice how each and everyone one of them bounces in a different way.

Four Times Slower
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG