The online racing simulator
#1 - S0ul
Question to Clutch pedal users
Hi!Since im using an old microsoft sidewinder FF i dont have a clutch pedal.So my question is: Is it possible that your engine will stop when you dont use the throttle enough when you start or if you release the clutch pedal to quick, or does it not matter (at the moment)? Ive never seen this in LFS and most driving beginners know how easy that happens in some real cars(damn you,Renault Twingo!)! It would be quite cool if this existed in LFS.
Thanks in advance
S0ul
No, the engines don't yet stall.

Even with auto clutch switched OFF, one part of the autoclutch system does step in at very low engine revs, to prevent stalling.

Engine stalling and removal of any autoclutch is a planned feature and I hope it can be done in the next physically incompatible patch (along with false starts).
Stalling your engine doesn't exist in LFS yet.
Too slow

But great to hear it will be added soon
@Allmighty Scawen: And will this physically incompatible patch come out before S2 full, or only after?

@S0ul: BTW, m8, would be nice to see you on track and in our forums again!
Quote from HorsePower :And will this physically incompatible patch come out before S2 full, or only after?

Well there is still a lot to be done before S2 final, including some physics updates to be done and tested.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG