The online racing simulator
Interest in an LFSer Richard Burns Rally league in the new year.
Hello guys.

As some of you may know RSRBR 2012 was released during the past week and brought with it a bundle of new content and the promise of updates coming very soon.

I was wondering about the number of people here on LFS who play Richard Burns and if any of you would be interested in a league going into the new year.

Any suggestions are appreciated and will be listened to.

Thanks,

Oscar.
I wish I had the time to dedicate to it I miss RBR.
RSRBR 2012 is arcade.. RBR Czech and RBR-World are the best plugins with most realistic physics in my opinion.
I find the RSRBR interface is so strong. And with physics that granted are not perfect but are still more than adequate I think it is the best option for a league.
I would probably take part...
as long as you include mineshaft
#7 - Hahmo
I'd probably take part :P
interested
Ok. Well seeing as two or three people have shown interest when would you like for a test rally to be scheduled?
I have RBR, but no idea how to go online or install mods. Seems like a decent game tho.
Quote from Bmxtwins :I have RBR, but no idea how to go online or install mods. Seems like a decent game tho.

sames, well its been a while since i updated it.

if im bothered to re config then ill set up the wheel and break the game as usual.
I'm interested too, it can be fun.
Quote from oscarhardwick :Ok. Well seeing as two or three people have shown interest when would you like for a test rally to be scheduled?

Sure thing..
Would be nice if you make a proper thread about it with all the links to all the required downloads and so on..
Tutorial is here, but it's bit outdated though, new RSRBR 2012 edition is out already - http://forum.rallyesim.fr/viewtopic.php?p=181480#p181480

Basically you need to download mod and car pack(it's easier to download and install all complete pack, not download ones that you need). Dunno about additional tracks, probably organiser will tell you which additional tracks pack you will need for certain rally.
Quote from TypeRacing :Tutorial is here, but it's bit outdated though, new RSRBR 2012 edition is out already - http://forum.rallyesim.fr/viewtopic.php?p=181480#p181480

Basically you need to download mod and car pack(it's easier to download and install all complete pack, not download ones that you need). Dunno about additional tracks, probably organiser will tell you which additional tracks pack you will need for certain rally.

Cheers.

I had the RBRBR 2011 sometime ago, but deleted few months ago.. It didn't work quite well for me, FFB got lost and it just didnt work properly, wasnt able to use all cars and so on.. This time if this happens i want some help
Quote from Hahmo :This time if this happens i want some help

Sure, feel free to ask if something won't work
Umm yea..
First tried 2 times to download the other full package, links broken,
3rd time worked, installed..

And when trying to go to Single player on RSCenter, it tells me to install the pack...
Agh ****..
So much to download getting it now.
can someone upload a complete edition as a torrent and ill seed it to **** ( 30mb+ up... )
Downloaded, installation missing like 60 files..
Trying to enter a session in RSCenter, and says "wrong fingerprint" and just stops working..
#22 - mr_x
I'm half tempted... However I have a lot of uni work to do after new year.

If I find time I'll join, I'd suggest cars like Group N4 as well, I always find those most fun to drive.
Guys, how would you all feel about a rally over the 2nd and 3rd of January.

You would only have to do one day but I could set up 2 rallies a day to accommodate everyone with a time that suits them. Based on what has been said I am thinking for this test to run the N4_1 and N4_2 packs as they house the P-WRC cars and give us a good base to start off with.

The rally will be 10 stages and seeing as it is a practice event there will be a service after every stage. Each surface will be driven on at least twice so as both good and bad conditions can be tested.

A provisional stage list will be released in the next couple of days.

If this poses any issues for those interested please let me know.

Thanks,

Oscar.
Sounds good..
But anyone willing to help with my problem?
Quote :Downloaded, installation missing like 60 files..
Trying to enter a session in RSCenter, and says "wrong fingerprint" and just stops working..

#25 - mr_x
I'll be able to supply a Ventrilo server if required.

Quote from Hahmo :Sounds good..
But anyone willing to help with my problem?

Only thing I can think of is to download it again - sounds like a corrupt download. :\

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG