The online racing simulator
Announcing Concept Racing
(321 posts, started )
Gratz and GL to all! And if the event happens, hope it will be LRF.
Congrats to Pasi&Concept Racing, and good luck for future events!
Quote from Bean0 :We're still thinking about a small event to properly celebrate our anniversary, you'll hear more from this either here in the news or in the LFS-forums.

Quote from Kid222 :Gratz and GL to all! And if the event happens, hope it will be LRF.

cheers pedro!

(i had to reply just to say pedro.)
Gratz BLOBO and Concept Racing!
We are pleased to announce that there is a new arrival to the team.

Paul Mante (LFS - spannemann) recently got in contact about joining us, and after a little time getting to know each other is now a Concept Racing driver.

In his first outing in CR colours in the weekly Dead Men Racing event, Paul put in a strong performance to complete a Concept 1-2-3 alongside Kevin and Lars in the LX4 at South City.

We hope more good results will come in the future.
Attached images
spanneman1.jpg
congrats Paul and Concept great guy you got there in both aspects.
good luck CR...

@Leu: you have a PM
gl & hf with that guy

he always manages to get in any team
lol wat. Well, grats.
Quote from Phlipper :gl & hf with that guy

so true.

anyway gl & hf

Hi schlampe and welcome to the forums

yeah but the thing a lot of people don't realize with CR is that...
not a lot of people get out of this team

we adopt people, we dont recruit them ^__^

Concept Racing is now 4 years old!

Hai guys! How time flies, eh? I doubt anyone would've guessed that a small group of enthusiasts, breaking away from ZWR and starting their own team, would have such a strong presence in the LFS scene over the next 4 years. While some members of the team have been less active over the past year, we're still going strong, spending time and dicking around each day, be it on IRC, on TS, or on the track at a fun event, a public server, or getting banned from cruise servers.
We're a big family. Our unwritten ethos, that seems to be working quite well.
That, i guess, is one of the reasons why we are still going, 4 years by current standards is already a rare occurrence, having the state of LFS, its community fragmenting, teams merging and disbanding, in mind. A quick glance at our roster would be a great indication of how good of a fit we are (bar a certain german mistake spurred by miscommunication).

Thus, I'd like to raise a bottle to both my wonderful teammates and all our friends and fellow teams that we've had so much fun with over the past years. Never would i have thought, that when i got picked up by CR nearly 3 years ago, that we would be such a great fit, and have so much fun together, on and off track.
We like to think of ourselves to be contenders and notable competition in everything we enter, and if thats not necessarily the whole truth, we aim to do our best and just have fun (even if our wheels tend to lose contact with the road at times). Thats a sentiment id like to extend to a lot of other teams and drivers as well. If you're not in it to win it, dont bin it. Commitment and consistency makes races more enjoyable for everyone, especially right now.

While part of our team has shifted focus to other things for the time being (iRental, families or studies lol), you can still expect to see us in front of you in most of the endurance leagues!

Thanks everyone, and heres for atleast 4 more years! :drink:

That said, theres exciting things in the works... Lets just say you ought to keep your lifejackets and oars close by, i hear the wind is picking up...
Happy birthday Concept Racing! Nice time with you guys. Best luck for another 4 years and keep it up!

btw:
Quote from Fuse5 :...or getting banned from cruise servers.

That's what I call commitment to racing
Quote from TFalke55 :Happy birthday Concept Racing! Nice time with you guys. Best luck for another 4 years and keep it up!

btw:

That's what I call commitment to racing

Sign me up lol
Cheers guys!

I've been running lfs a few times lately to train a new breed of racer!

greetz

der butz
Attached images
littleracer.jpg
Happy Birthday guys!

and i started training one last year

haaa butz, thats so awesome : D
now get your ass (and the miniass) on the track : D
Happy Birthday, guys!
Happy Birthday,CR!

Announcing Concept Racing
(321 posts, started )