The online racing simulator
Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
yay finally first snow here as well....sadly it wont stay as its still +2 C...
but better than nothing
my car is almost completely white anyway (bottom)
Attached images
snoww.jpg
No snow here yet
Quote from jrd.racer :No snow here yet

Same here!

Got down to about 8C. Ended up just opening many windows in the house, feels so good.

Now for more of it.
it has been able to snow temperature wise, just hasn't here..
-3°C and rain? wut...
first day with snow in this winter.. at last!

Attached images
IMAG0347.jpg
OMG it actually snowed in Toronto. All it took was a Friday the 13th for it to happen...
Snowing a lot here these last days!
-8C and around 20 +- cm of snow.
Too bad I do not have my snowboard here >.<
No snow here, damn. Today it rained horizontally(wind and heavy rain) for a change, which was a 'blast' when I went to school this morning...
I'ts been snowing here for copule of days, well not here perhaps but on where i was working this week (north estonia)...and i already hate snow.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :yay finally first snow here as well....sadly it wont stay as its still +2 C...
but better than nothing
my car is almost completely white anyway (bottom)

this actually was the only days with snow here till now...
compared to last year where we were completely covered with snow...feels like a wet summer
Quote from Nadeo4441 :No snow here, damn. Today it rained horizontally(wind and heavy rain) for a change, which was a 'blast' when I went to school this morning...

Horizontal lightning is even cooler
We are supposed to get some snow this week.
2nd day in a row here in Montreal that there is a snowstorm. 30cm in 2 days, the visibility is close to none, you cant see more than a 100-200m infront of you. Not ideal for driving, quite dangerous, but fun.
Quote from el pibe :2nd day in a row here in Montreal that there is a snowstorm. 30cm in 2 days, the visibility is close to none, you cant see more than a 100-200m infront of you. Not ideal for driving, quite dangerous, but fun.

Tell me about it. Was out playing in a wrangler all day today at work. But coming home in the buick was not so fun.
think about a Montana that is wearing winter tires that have went trough 3 winters. that shit is scary lol
Quote from el pibe :2nd day in a row here in Montreal that there is a snowstorm. 30cm in 2 days, the visibility is close to none, you cant see more than a 100-200m infront of you. Not ideal for driving, quite dangerous, but fun.

thats my place than !
so much snow
mainly in my face
when i go back to my dorm, i bet its all melted thar
but tallinn....its winter yo

Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG