The online racing simulator
Damn Eiw, all winners to me.... fantastic!!!
#152 - Eiw
Quote from ChristijaNL :Damn Eiw, all winners to me.... fantastic!!!

thanks, and when was your flag changed to USA? lol it's netherlands iirc
You are a Boss Eiw!!!!!

Thanks for a great entry, this is surely going to be one of the stronger contestants!

Quote from Eiw :

btw, what is "Sticker on car?" more info about this?

This is basically a way to also give the designer in this case would be you, to design a small 100x50mm sticker to put on the car to give you some credit.
#154 - Eiw
Quote from Dennis93 :You are a Boss Eiw!!!!!

Thanks for a great entry, this is surely going to be one of the stronger contestants!

This is basically a way to also give the designer in this case would be you, to design a small 100x50mm sticker to put on the car to give you some credit.

thank you, and now i see :P but im fingers crossed
Forgot I updated my entry lol

you do know what that chinese character means though?
Quote from JJ72 :you do know what that chinese character means though?

It's Japanese Kanji and it means Honor?
#158 - Eiw
Quote from Eiw :means expensive :P

Great idea..

Slap some chinese letters on there. I saw one i wanted alot for tattoo one day that means Strenght... something like this 力
#160 - Eiw
忍 ? = ninja
Hi fellas , here's my 3rd entry. Its not yet finished, but i already spent alot of time in it...and before i keep going, i would just like to know if its worth it going into so much detail?? I meen, if it is, il just keep going adding more and more details until this is something like a tribal of an engine....a full costumized and a bit of a "unique" helmet.

Im sorry to be posting a WIP, but this one is really taking alot of my time, and from where i see it, it still has much more details to add and stuff to correct.

Just gimme some feedback Dennis . Dont be afraid to shot me down if its the case .

Ohh, btw, the blood type is completely random, i dont know if that is or not yours, but its just to show.
Attached images
JBIT_DENISHELMET_CUSTOM_3.jpg
Quote from JBiturbo :Hi fellas , here's my 3rd entry. Its not yet finished, but i already spent alot of time in it...and before i keep going, i would just like to know if its worth it going into so much detail?? I meen, if it is, il just keep going adding more and more details until this is something like a tribal of an engine....a full costumized and a bit of a "unique" helmet.

Im sorry to be posting a WIP, but this one is really taking alot of my time, and from where i see it, it still has much more details to add and stuff to correct.

Just gimme some feedback Dennis . Dont be afraid to shot me down if its the case .

Ohh, btw, the blood type is completely random, i dont know if that is or not yours, but its just to show.

I love the idea mate i really do!! it's really fun to look at and has many awesome details.
Very good, yet i don't like the yellow colour in the front
Quote from JBiturbo :Hi fellas , here's my 3rd entry.

My favorite so far I want one like this in LFS!
Quote from Eiw :means expensive :P

I can't tell if your joking or not lol?

I just used this,

#165 - Eiw
no, im not kidding

this single letter just means Expensive.
I have a couple of friends who got their names tattoed in chinese on themselves whilst on holiday about 10 years ago.

(I think you can guess what's coming.. )

Yes, of course, as neither them nor the tattooist could read chinese, they ended up with the wrong ones and have to spend their life with their mate's name tattood on themselves
Quote from lukelfs :It's Japanese Kanji and it means Honor?

you do know Kanji literally means chinese word? japan adopt the use of some chinese characters.

Direct translation would be expensive or precious.

For Honor you want 譽.
Last place to learn Japanese or Chinese is at a tattoo parlour better just to listen to those who CAN read Chinese to tell you what it means.
Guys.

Very nice entries.

during the course between Xmas and new years, I'll start slowly to filter out in the designs, and come up with some finals where i will ask for some changes.

So that's what's going to happen.

If you haven't made your entry yet, hurry up, you have 3 days to go!
Quote from Eiw :no, im not kidding

this single letter just means Expensive.

Oh right lmao, my bad.

Quote from JJ72 :you do know Kanji literally means chinese word? japan adopt the use of some chinese characters.

Direct translation would be expensive or precious.

For Honor you want 譽.

Yeah I do know what Kanji is, but I just assumed that it was correct haha

Quote from BlueFlame :Last place to learn Japanese or Chinese is at a tattoo parlour better just to listen to those who CAN read Chinese to tell you what it means.

I thought he was joking at first...
time to get crackin heh heh
#172 - Eiw
it's dec 24 now in east asia :P

here's my last entry with a series of totally new design and a fixed earlier version, dunno if u like them

now it's all finished can i shoulda have a nice sleep..

Merry Christmas and happy new year guys! cheer!
#173 - Eiw
oops it seems i forgot to upload them at all

so here it goes
Attached images
3d entry.jpg
goldenClock.jpg
goldenGear.jpg
goldenSteam.jpg
laserClock.jpg
laserGear.jpg
laserSteam.jpg
Xmas.jpg
Xmas yellow.jpg
D'hello :o
Stop making it so goddamn hard for me guys.

The Design Dennis Lind's 2012 helmet thread
(200 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG