Or Be Insim Admin (also Full-Admin ) + over €200million in game
Quote from kdo :Ok, So i wan't over €200million in game
Or Be Insim Admin (also Full-Admin )
Or Be Insim Admin (also Full-Admin ) + over €200million in game

No can do.
Quote from edge3147 :Holiday Special from UGC

Connect to our servers and speak with an admin, recieve 120,000 ingame cash

From now until 12/26.

or PM me a screenshot on here of you on the UGC Cruise server and i'll manually add it.

Just bumping this up. Also. UGC is not owned by 420. UGC is completely separate team and the owners no longer associate with 420. =) Just clarifying

We love new cruisers, drifters and racers. Our servers has steady ping and 99% reliability.

We have a server for each type of driver in LFS!!!

OVER 500 Unique cruisers have connected.

Hope to see you there.

Happy
Holidays.

John.
Clarifying you don't associate with a team on the forum is pointless. Just causes more problems. Everyone involved in the situation already knew this.
other people thought we were still, take a chill pill and relax.
inb4GSX troll.

dont care
lol
lol funnest post ive seen on lfs forums in a long time hey bird doubtful that "people" thought 420 and ugc were associated lol let alone think we own it lol i wouldn't not have any part in a cf like that .. question tho bird hows the name change thing doing on lfs is that working out for you psycho lol ..wow all these changes and still the same results with connections still at the bottom of the list eh looks like ltc and wkd have it on lock with tc trailing lol but hey good luck dude

o and just wanted to bump this up bird dont forget you incident with wkd that could be the main reason you have such a szhitarse (German lol) server and such a low connections rate lol its not the names changes you tool its your lfs id rep just wanted to clarify that lol happy holidays:monkey:
lol and why was that even necessary bird? childish i see .... i dont troll i speak my mind and leave it be i said my peace ... only one the trolls is u and all i have to say is WKD so please sit bird im sure u wouldn't want me to air out ur business on these open to the community forums of wat u and tom did to wkd servers and web site eh
Quote from DrftnGSX :lol funnest post ive seen on lfs forums in a long time hey bird doubtful that "people" thought 420 and ugc were associated lol let alone think we own it lol i wouldn't not have any part in a cf like that .. question tho bird hows the name change thing doing on lfs is that working out for you psycho lol ..wow all these changes and still the same results with connections still at the bottom of the list eh looks like ltc and wkd have it on lock with tc trailing lol but hey good luck dude

o and just wanted to bump this up bird dont forget you incident with wkd that could be the main reason you have such a szhitarse (German lol) server and such a low connections rate lol its not the names changes you tool its your lfs id rep just wanted to clarify that lol happy holidays:monkey:

Thats why since the name change the server is more populated than when named 420? 19 connections just yesterday morning. LOL good one. Also people thought that we were still on 420 since they knew i was on that team, you know i did all the PR for the server when it was named 420

And big deal i changed my name, people change over time you know, i am not bound to using the same name over and over and over

Atleast my host know how to run its boxes and my servers dont randomly drop off the master list for days and weeks at a time. (420 Drift always up and down.)

I left because you lacked caring for your servers and the general team overall and now you are upset because i took you cruise server that i was developing and have made it even better now that I am on my own and you knew it was coming.

Grow up and go be with your drift pals.

This is getting ridiculous.
I'm not about to get in this one, but you can't say that the server has been more populated since the name change while you have 95% of your members filling up the server.
Quote from edge3147 :you know i did all the PR for the server when it was named 420 Honestly no other 420 members where doing PR?? Hard to believe. I am warlab and was promoting 420 cruise.

Atleast my host know how to run its boxes and my servers dont randomly drop off the master list for days and weeks at a time. (420 Drift always up and down.) Servers are up 24/7 dont know how you gather that, and get better ping.

So good job bud!
Quote from edge3147 :Thats why since the name change the server is more populated than when named 420? 19 connections just yesterday morning. LOL good one. Also people thought that we were still on 420 since they knew i was on that team, you know i did all the PR for the server when it was named 420

And big deal i changed my name, people change over time you know, i am not bound to using the same name over and over and over

Atleast my host know how to run its boxes and my servers dont randomly drop off the master list for days and weeks at a time. (420 Drift always up and down.)

I left because you lacked caring for your servers and the general team overall and now you are upset because i took you cruise server that i was developing and have made it even better now that I am on my own and you knew it was coming.

Grow up and go be with your drift pals.

This is getting ridiculous.

your right it is ridiculous u could have left it alone i said my peace but u had to go be a child and post something about me trolling lol which is utter bs .. whether 420 is an up and down team we have all of our org members for the most part with some dealing with they're life's as i do like work hanging with friends its called having an out side life and not being suctioned to a game 24/7 .. i am who i am i have never change nor altered my name to change my now about on live for speed my rep is my rep if i have a bad one its my fault and i own up to it i dont hide behind a name change that's wat my comment was about ... i dont have to defend my team 95% of lfs community knows of me about me or is friends with me and there's pros and cons to it im am not ashamed to be a part of 420 i am ashamed to have to say that i allowed u on my team and trusted u as a friend ur acts are childish just for bringing up my name way before i posted so if anyone needs to grow up Jon its you and please stop running your mouth cuz its getting u nowhere like i said hated or loved 420 still running strong and as for my severs they are being upgraded as of right now so that explains why my drift sever has been down ... as before that tgs servers were having tech problems it happens not everything is life is perfect! u shit on 420 like we are new or something you had 19 connections yesturday sweet .. good deal.. awesome .. congrats that's chump change realize how long we've been around and 19 connections is shit have an awesome time it wont be long i can assure u of that ...this will be my last post on this topic i dont wanna have to lower my standards anymore for a Walmart team ....good day Jon

fyi 420 is sponsored by TGS gaming servers, R.O.D (Realm Of Death) gaming clan, Warlab drifters and DTM Motorsprts (IRL german motorsports club) just saying
Quote from edge3147 :420 Drift is not on LFSWorld, its not my connection, Genius.

lol 420 drift isnt on lfs world cuz the sever is being upgraded to a diff box
Quote from DrftnGSX :lol 420 drift isnt on lfs world cuz the sever is being upgraded to a diff box

Last time the excuse was Firewall issues. What's the next one going to be?

TGS claims they can't host insim's either due to bandwidth issues, what a joke.
Quote from DrftnGSX :this will be my last post on this topic i dont wanna have to lower my standards anymore for a Walmart team ....good day Jon

Can't even shut your mouth like you claim you are going to do. I will not sit here and be pushed around by a punk that threatens to ddos people or have other ddos for them.

If anyone has actually read any of my posts they would see that I am trying to be the better person here, I told you in advance I was thinking about leaving, it was not a big surprise to you... but boy when it happened you flipped your shit and banned me off all your shit without even hearing what I had to say.

Go get butt hurt on someone elses threads please.
OMFG you goys shuld stop posting crap on my Team Post UGH

[UGC] Insim mad By Dlock + Psycho + PoVo
can you guys stop sending noobs to my server spamming your UGC server please thanks very much.

learn to advertise properly.
Quote from Beaver08 :can you guys stop sending noobs to my server spamming your UGC server please thanks very much.

OMFG is it nssf ??
no it's many random usernames.. cba to bring up the logs to show.. if it's nothing to do with you guys i apologise.. but you should mention to your cruisers not to do it, as all of them are receiving 999's bans for advertising
Quote from Beaver08 :no it's many random usernames.. cba to bring up the logs to show.. if it's nothing to do with you guys i apologise.. but you should mention to your cruisers not to do it, as all of them are receiving 999's bans for advertising

its oki wee howent sended eny ppls to your server we dont want mor problems + the lfs username nssf is baned on auer server he is a bad LFS driver

nssf is baned for talking crap a baut other cruise server + raming and Samming
as all of them are receiving 999's bans for advertising
-----=WARNING=-----

"Do Not Advertise [UGC] On Other Servers.
We Are Allowing Other Servers To Perma-Ban You For That."
Quote from Beaver08 :can you guys stop sending noobs to my server spamming your UGC server please thanks very much.

just pm Tom or I, we aren't sending anyone to your servers. I apologize if they are any of our members. Will get this straightened out.

if it was user name wolves2k12 plz let me know

Under Ground Cruise Is Back
(192 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG