The online racing simulator
oval racing Trophy 2 !!!
(9 posts, started )
#1 - cyclo
oval racing Trophy 2 !!!
hello everbody me and other guys want to make a round 2 for ORT
a server will be and insim the only what we now need is a good safety car and someone who knows the rules of oval

Rules will be
NO BUMB DRAFTING (except at TBO class)
NO CRASHING OR DANGEROUS DRIVING
CLEAN RACING AND OVERTAKES
AND RACING ETIQUETTE
NO CUTTING AT ALL
standing start
NO pit needed
QUALIFYING IS NON-HARDCORE
rest you must know

and we have like normale a solo qualy.
the dates will coming soon

Registration
Username:
Team:

Registerred Drivers:

Username: Jettascuba
Team: sccc

Point system:
1. 20
2. 15
3. 12
4. 10
5. 8
6. 7
7. 6
8. 5
9. 4
10. 3
11. 2
12. 1
FL:1
Pole:1

kind regards
cyclo
#2 - Emyn
No way
#3 - cyclo
lol
Registration

(am willing to help as admin during races too..)
#5 - cyclo
Quote from Jettascuba :Registration

(am willing to help as admin during races too..)

cool you know a lot rules of oval races i dont know all :P if you know you can be admin ?
Dude,Cyclo,I don't think it's a good idea. First - it doesn't seem,you have much experience organizing events if any at all,neither had Teppo and everyone remembers 1st round,right? Second - you don't even speak proper english,how will you be able to communicate?
I am personally interested to race in more ORT's. But,
1. Just let it cool off. Give at least 2 weeks rest.
2. Yesterday even with Antti and Provost they had their hands full. Now that Antii has stepped down as admin, unless we can bring in some other experienced admins like Cornys and may be even Falke, to help Jettascuba, it is gonna be difficult.
3. Also you can bring in more admins from SGP I think. As they have hosted ORT's in the past.
4. [MRC] also hosts OR's every week. You can may be ask them for help too.

I am just throwing out my ideas.

Remember 35 odd people showed up for R1, yesterday there were 15. So instead of worrying about more races, we should stop for a moment and concentrate on quality, Quality will inevitably bring quantity. But if you start with more than you can chew and if people develops negative impressions of this league, then making it popular again may be difficult. I personally like this league, so I don't want to see it whither away due to less and less people showing up.
well, I´m kinda experienced in organising events, but I have no clue of Oval Racing
#9 - cyclo
Quote from rageshgr :I am personally interested to race in more ORT's. But,
1. Just let it cool off. Give at least 2 weeks rest.
2. Yesterday even with Antti and Provost they had their hands full. Now that Antii has stepped down as admin, unless we can bring in some other experienced admins like Cornys and may be even Falke, to help Jettascuba, it is gonna be difficult.
3. Also you can bring in more admins from SGP I think. As they have hosted ORT's in the past.
4. [MRC] also hosts OR's every week. You can may be ask them for help too.

I am just throwing out my ideas.

Remember 35 odd people showed up for R1, yesterday there were 15. So instead of worrying about more races, we should stop for a moment and concentrate on quality, Quality will inevitably bring quantity. But if you start with more than you can chew and if people develops negative impressions of this league, then making it popular again may be difficult. I personally like this league, so I don't want to see it whither away due to less and less people showing up.

if you want to help we can discuss about the dates and stuff okay ?

oval racing Trophy 2 !!!
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG