The online racing simulator
V8 Supercars RIP JR (Jason Richards)
damn, sad news.
#3 - Gunn
R.i.p.

(ok this pissing me off, why is it when i post in capitals it changes the i and p to lower case? )
R.i.p.
Quote from tinvek :R.i.p.

(ok this pissing me off, why is it when i post in capitals it changes the i and p to lower case? )

It's to stop people making crazy captain caps lock posts. If you want to write something like 'R.I.P.', just stick a lowercase letter somewhere in your post and colour it white.
Sad news. He was always good to watch at the mountain.
#8 - amp88
This is a massive loss to the V8 community. Not only was he a damn quick driver (given the right equipment) but he was always up for a laugh and gave good interviews. The level of support he got from the public and from people within the entire motorsport community stands as a testament to this. It's a shame to know he won't get another chance to hoon around the Mountain.
Quote from amp88 :This is a massive loss to the V8 community. Not only was he a damn quick driver (given the right equipment) but he was always up for a laugh and gave good interviews. The level of support he got from the public and from people within the entire motorsport community stands as a testament to this. It's a shame to know he won't get another chance to hoon around the Mountain.

Indeed. Just when i thought he was done with it, this news comes.
Have a good ride up there!
Wow, what a shock! Rest in peace.
Rip
Rip
Sad.

He was one of the drivers that got me watching the series.
Damn R.I.P.
Just after watching bathurst and so close of getting the v8 in iRacing this happens..

So sad, Rest in peace
#16 - JCTK
There were some very touching interview with him on youtube.

One was at Melbourne when he finish 2nd in the V8s support race for F1, and the other more recently at Sandown. I can't even begin to comprehend how he could have a smile on his face when he was delivering some pretty bad news regarding his cancer.

There were tears in my eyes after watching these again.

A truly great guy enjoying his racing when he knows full well it's his last days. R.I.P.
I feared as much when he told Larco iirc at Sandown yet another chemo hadn't delivered the results they were hoping for...

Cancer takes away another great soul, it's time someone finally found a cure...

RIP JR...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG