The online racing simulator
HOLY SHIT, T.V.E going military!!
(149 posts, started )
I canot do gay jokes anymore, I have used it too much, I must try to find something that is actually entertaining The problem is that Aids / Cancer jokes are either just too black humor, or just offensive.
And anal jokes are not fun anymore because I have been raped too much there allready ;/
Quote from The Very End :I canot do gay jokes anymore, I have used it too much, I must try to find something that is actually entertaining The problem is that Aids / Cancer jokes are either just too black humor, or just offensive.
And anal jokes are not fun anymore because I have been raped too much there allready ;/

I can not relate but I've heard it's not fun to be the one getting raped.
I'd hardly call that analy raped TVE, I used the smallest butt plug in my collection.
Ah, yeah, forgive me for the mistake. A anal rape would be riding the SPARTACUS!! strap-on :scared:
Quote from The Very End :Ah, yeah, forgive me for the mistake. A anal rape would be riding the SPARTACUS!! strap-on :scared:

Now Now...he is doing a trust for his country, he plays a good guitar and some say he would not shoot you before breakfast.

I'm Sure he wants more out of this experience than a dead bodied toll..you stay at home safe and let him choose to not kill.

It's not his nature.

Don't let them kill you <~~~what his Mom said
Quote from The Very End :Ah, yeah, forgive me for the mistake. A anal rape would be riding the SPARTACUS!! strap-on :scared:

Don't you go and answer that, that is PROVOCATION, you're better than that now.
Quote from The Very End :Since I am waiting on an airplane the next 5 hours, I'll bumping this topic.

For the ones that have not been informed since last time, I did manage the firemen tests and exams, so now the next 8 months I am working as a fireman on an airport far north! Andenes, on Andøya (google that).

The positive thing is that it's not military style over it, it's more of an education and work, and it's awesome! Picture hell inc (both from service and random):

Anything is ok with us, we are your brothers.
Quote from AtomAnt :Now Now...he is doing a trust for his country, he plays a good guitar and some say he would not shoot you before breakfast.

I'm Sure he wants more out of this experience than a dead bodied toll..you stay at home safe and let him choose to not kill.

It's not his nature.

Don't let them kill you <~~~what his Mom said

Who is he as you are refering to in this text?
the stig.
So now you're a tool in uniform?

:P
like a black and decker box set?
Screw you both
So you think it's awesome... This can only mean, that you're either not being raped rough enough, or you're enjoying buttsecks...
Well you go figure
What should that mean? Am i supposed to analrape you and see what happens?
Use your immagination my friend
Update!

Today I completed my lissence to drive wheelloader!
God damn big machine, but fun beeing able to dig shit up wohoo!

Probally one of the hardest things / course I have taken, since I have no machine background what so ever.

So now, time to get ****ing smashed!
That's so Tor!
Get a new license, Get smashed!!

My second lisence in 3 month, I am awesome ;D
Beer is so expensive in Norway he actually needs a licence to get smashed.

Butter too.
Actually, to get a propper lasting evening, you need more than a S2 lisence. And if your going out on town...god ****ing help your wallet!

And butter "crisis", lmao! People in Norway are so stupid. "Nooo, we can't do shit without butter!" The reality is that it's just one type of butter that is gone, there are plenty of alternatives that tastes almost the same, and is suitable for the same things.

If you guys didn't have so many cakes at Christmas it wouldn't be a problem, but for some reason at this time of year Norwegians try and do more damage to their teath than centuries of island inbreeding has done to the British toothline.

What is it, 7 cakes for Christmas? How many Christmas meals do you have?
Quote from Becky Rose :If you guys didn't have so many cakes at Christmas it wouldn't be a problem, but for some reason at this time of year Norwegians try and do more damage to their teath than centuries of island inbreeding has done to the British toothline.

What is it, 7 cakes for Christmas? How many Christmas meals do you have?

Haha!
Well, the right transelation would be cookies. We have 7 different "Christmas" cookies, and it's an old tratiotion. However, there are fewer people making all the 7 kinds nowdays, than compared to before.

However, due to restricted export / import / production rules, aswell as the damn low-carb diet everyone goes on, everything goes shit.

So, **** christmas and **** butter.
For me, I proballly will be dead-drunk on day before christmas, then ending up beeing gangraped my the whole platoon.

HOLY SHIT, T.V.E going military!!
(149 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG