The online racing simulator
Logo and skins, cash involved
(9 posts, started )
We, SAVAGE SimSports, are looking for a capable skinner who is willing to help out with a team logo and skins.

Basically we are looking for a full set of skins, including every car in Live For Speed. As we know this is a lot of work and that it will take a substantial amount of time, we will pay you for your work. The specific amount will depend on how much skins you are willing to make for us. Design-wise you will have free hands, however we do expect you to think about our name and take that into consideration. We would also like to get a few sketches before you make the first skin, so we have an idea of what it will look like.

Requirements:
- Logo is a vector graphic (for lossless resizing)
- Skin resolution must be 2048x2048 pixels
- A .psd file of every skin
- Our current sponsors has to be added to the skins

Besides this, we expect you to have a reasonable amount of skinning and/or designing experience. If you have a portfolio or something similar, where we can review your previous work, please let us know. For further details, please write in this thread or send me a private message.
#2 - kiste
good luck guys!

It is really hard to find a guy who will do a whole skinpack.
Quote from kiste :good luck guys!

It is really hard to find a guy who will do a whole skinpack.

We know - but it doesn't necessarily have to be a complete skin-pack. As mentioned in the the post, all work is appreciated and will be rewarded, even if it's only a few skins.
We're still looking for help.
I might be able to make the logo, if I have some time.
#8 - kiste
We're still looking for help.

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG