The online racing simulator
DEVs so quiet- BIG Xmass surprise at hand?
Hi there!

Am I just having a Dejavu, or am I smelling cabbage here:

A BIG Chrstmass Surprise coming from the developers.

What speaks for it?

1) DEVs been very quiet in the last months.

2) Scirocco, tyre-physics and Rockingham have been anounced a while ago.

3) It´s christmass - that´s the time Santa Claus is coming with new toys.

What speaks against it?

1) DEVs been very quiet in the last months.

2) Scirocco, tyre-physics and Rockingham have been anounced a long while ago.

3) It´s christmass - that´s the time all children are beeing betrayed with incredible lies.

What are Your christmass thoughts?

Dandy
I wish.
Big christmas surprise aka new progress report again.
The hope dies last
Yet another moaning topic? Are you really that much bored un depressed?

LFS for me is all about racing fun,I can still get it even without that FWD car for folks,Rockingham and tyre physics,don't you? Even if I wish we had more cars and tracks in LFS,we can't do anything about it (as a lot of people have said that in other threads,similar as this),just wait and see when/if there will be some,until then - relax and enjoy what we have (there are still a lot of leagues to choose from and as far as I know,Cargame server still offers intense pick-up racing in crowded server),if you don't have enough,take a break until you start to miss racing and come back to enjoy what we still have and we will never loose!

Peace and happy christmas (which is written with a single "s" at the end of word).
Quote from Eclipsed :Yet another moaning topic? Are you really that much bored un depressed?

LFS for me is all about racing fun,I can still get it even without that FWD car for folks,Rockingham and tyre physics,don't you? Even if I wish we had more cars and tracks in LFS,we can't do anything about it (as a lot of people have said that in other threads,similar as this),just wait and see when/if there will be some,until then - relax and enjoy what we have (there are still a lot of leagues to choose from and as far as I know,Cargame server still offers intense pick-up racing in crowded server),if you don't have enough,take a break until you start to miss racing and come back to enjoy what we still have and we will never loose!

Peace and happy christmas (which is written with a single "s" at the end of word).

LFS is like Counter Strike, it never changes, the old comunity either.
A new LFS patch has been announced!

Quote from Speed Soro :LFS is like Counter Strike, it never changes, the old comunity either.

Though the map selection is significally bigger, aswell.
Let it be so:spin:
don't think so. If the Devs had planned to publish a new patch on christmas they had put up test patches way earlier. A testpatch period gives the Devs a rather big work load, which I can't see them like to have around christmas. Atm I think next patch will come out some time before Easter
-
(BOSCHO) DELETED by Flame CZE : spam
I just hope that some people stop whining.
hater's gonna hate and waiters gonna wait.

Patience is a good thing.

now that rhyme failed.
How is this whining? Cmon don't be so negative.
Don't expect any Christmas update because the last thing Scawen said anything was end of last month so don't think he can finish off the tyre model before the end of the year when he has been trying to improve on his work for the last 3 years.

Quote :
I have not worked today of course but recently I've been continuing with the tyre model. Specifically I've been improving the non-real-time tyre carcass model so it can correctly predict the stiffness in various directions and contact patch width / length for a given deflection at various camber amounts and pressures, for all different tyre sizes. It's a long time I've been on that, I know, but the gradual improvements in that will make the real-time model much closer to reality, so I think it's the right thing to do.

Hope is the last one dies, the scirocco already died a long time XD

sorry my bad english LOL"
scirocco FWD sucks anyway i prefer tire updates and the missing high quality interiors
Test patch for Christmas?
Keep the hope alive!
What about finally announcing that S3 content thats been in development for YEARS?
Y u expect
Upgrade in RB4 model \m/ or not?
#24 - SkaM
oh plz, enough with this. If you give devs a choice to whether work on this 24/7 or to take care of their families for christmas? best we can hope for-a new test patch.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG