The online racing simulator
BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
Quote from -NightFly- :That is absolutely most favourite part of the game for me, though i usually put 3 (just in case), just gotta love the "hell yeah feeling" afterwards. Before i got c4s i shat bricks when i saw a tank, now its vice versa

Can't remember getting C-4'd or mined much. Most of the people I've seen don't have the slightest idea what tanks should be doing in BF3 to win rounds (non-stop long range shelling and machine gun fire from rear guard).

Though I'm not much of a vehicle guy and stay on foot and going head to head with infantry most of the time, just avoiding tight places and having some situational awareness goes long way.
If you have unlocked the Reactive Armor for any of the tanks/mobile aa it takes about 5 C4 to be blown up. So there is people who try that but i can just kill them
Quote from spankmeyer :Can't remember getting C-4'd or mined much.

Only support can c4, ive lately tried to hit atleast 2-3 tanks in a round. But yeah, most of the people prefer the old-and-boring way of dealing with the tanks: rocket launchers. Mines are the pain in the arse for me, i keep missing them and constantly blowing up(for some reason, even if there is only one mine on map, i tend to find it).
I wish mines worked like they did in P4F and just throw them under the vehicles while they are sitting still.

I have fun rocketing them though surprinsingly. Much more fun running from them and when you finally peak up over the rock to shoot it that final time, pretty rewarding.
had a guy in a tank yesterday that couldn't or wouldn't learn from his mistakes, 5 times he came down the road fron antenna to gas station on caspian, 5 times he found my mines when he went through the narrow bit by the rocks
WTF is this shit?!

today, finaly after a week and a half I finaly had time to play some Battlefield 3, so I start my pc, open BF3 and to my exitement a 3,9 GB patch was downloaded. So of course after the instalation I click on play. Now finaly battlelog opens and of course I select a server with wake island and conquest. Now what?! Origin closes and opens again, asking me for my pasword well never mind, type it in and get an error massage. Ok... WTF well never mind there is a foregot password button for that. Getting no massege mail, then proplems, getting a massage, typing the code in, getting problems... (repeat for about 3 hours (of course i was surfing the web all that time:schwitz so FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU

Now I finaly maneged to type in my goddamn new pasword and it confirmed it... YES FINALY

Go to origin type in new pasword.... error FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I can get into origin store, ea thingy, battlelog but not into the goddamn game :banghead::hbomb:

EA STOP CONSTANTLY PUNISHING ME FOR BUYING THIS AWESOME PICE OF DICEWORK

brb next round tomorrow -.-
Holy god the F35 corners like a bus. Useless for dogfights.
Quote from Rappa Z :Holy god the F35 corners like a bus. Useless for dogfights.

What he said, but there is cool thing about it it can hoover over land
Did we all already share Origin IDs?
how the heck do i download back to karkand after I have paid?!?!
Quote from Mustangman759 :how the heck do i download back to karkand after I have paid?!?!

should start downloading when you launch origin. thats what mine did
seems I already had it. EA = Extremely Annoying
Anyone tried launching team mates from your tank? I managed to launch my mate into a fallen tree which made him bounce onto a 3 story building and land on the roof totally unhurt.
i love it how the physical warfare pack was only for preorders, yet i was able to download it on the 360...
Is 13 euro a good price for the Karkand DLC? Can't seem to find it cheaper.
Quote from bose321 :is 13 euro a good price for the karkand dlc? Can't seem to find it cheaper.

yes.
bose y u ask stupid question ?
Quote from John5200 :WTF is this shit?!

Go to origin type in new pasword.... error FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I can get into origin store, ea thingy, battlelog but not into the goddamn game :banghead::hbomb:

brb next round tomorrow -.-

Quote from Mustangman759 :how the heck do i download back to karkand after I have paid?!?!

This is why BF3 on the console makes so much sense.

You can get the entire bundle for the price of a cpu.
Quote from anttt69 :This is why BF3 on the console makes so much sense.

I bought BF3 for £32, including B2K, and I didn't even realise it was out yesterday until Karkand loaded up on a server I was on. Couldn't have been easier.

Anyway, the consoles can keep their 3 flag 24 man games, I'l stick to the full 7 and 64 .
Quote from anttt69 :This is why BF3 on the console makes so much sense.

>Implying console servers are different and never have problems.

Don't where where you shop, but like 30 euro for a CPU isn't alot of cash?

It makes sense playing at not even 720p with crappy lighting, textures, descruction and CoD-like playercount.
I think he would be implying the cost of purchasing a console + game is cheaper than a decent CPU.
Quote from Xaid0n :I think he would be implying the cost of purchasing a console + game is cheaper than a decent CPU.

Unless a console + a game + controllers + all other things you need to even get it working, are around 100 euro or something, yeah it is.
I'd presume buying a console would have the necessary things already
what? a console and all the stuff is cheaper than a decent cpu? lets take a i7 for example as decent cpu.(now dont come here saying there is i7 for 1000$ i know ther eis but that more than decent) its 170 $ i just bought an xbox 360 for my sister 300 $ comes with 1 controller.
Just got the C4, gonna try pwn some tanks later:P

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG