The online racing simulator
BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
Me neither, but i've become a beast with tanks.. Termal optics ftw.
Im not bad in the chopper, apart from when stupid Beep Beep Beeeep Beeeep Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep BOOM and I have no flares.

On the other hand just ranked up again (only 7 LOL), but still much funn. Just got another sight for the AK, RDS for the M4A1, and a x4 scope for the SVD.

We should get a few of us to join a game one night. Would be fun.
would anyone recomend a cheap ish graphics card. i have a ati readon ( or radeon not sure :P ) 5400. which for the 25€ i paid for it is brilliant, but on bf3 its a struggle. so is there anything for around 50-60 euros that is better?
Quote from jwardy :would anyone recomend a cheap ish graphics card. i have a ati readon ( or radeon not sure :P ) 5400. which for the 25€ i paid for it is brilliant, but on bf3 its a struggle. so is there anything for around 50-60 euros that is better?

Your goal is to max it out or to make it relatively fluent and playable on whatever graphic settings?
i still have my gts 250 oc 1gb. i sell it for 80 usd
well with everything on low or off i get no more than 15-20 fps if im lucky. im looking at buying something after the new year as im quite busy atm.
Also make sure your CPU is fast enough to run the game.
I got a question.. I'm considering buying a Nvidia GTX560 830MHz, do i have to change anything else on my PC, like mobo or power supply etc.? My curren't card is GT530 and it barely runs BF3 on Minimum settings.

BTW: I figured out i need more power supply...
Quote from jwardy :would anyone recomend a cheap ish graphics card. i have a ati readon ( or radeon not sure :P ) 5400. which for the 25€ i paid for it is brilliant, but on bf3 its a struggle. so is there anything for around 50-60 euros that is better?

I had a 9800GT wich broke down on the same time as a hard drive and both of my rams ...anyway they replaced my old card with GTS450 in warranty and to my suprise it's pretty decent card. BF3 with deafult (medium?) settings runs fluently. I'm not sure how it runs maxed out since i haven't tried that out yet, have no idea why though (ninjaedit* maxed out everything, runs great, slight fps drop at some points but perfectly playable). Pretty affordable card so it seems like a good bang for the buck to me.

edit* btw does anyone know where do can i actually change my graphic setting for bffff??

edit2* Just noticed your price preferrence, gts450 is a bit above your limit...around 100€.
ehm... Settings > Video
Quote from Dmt :

Haha, that's some crazy friend that posts these sarcastic comments...
yeah my cpu can run it. i did the can i run it test. it passes all the recomended settings Except the graphics card. i mean if i have to spend a little more i will but like i said its not going to be anytime soon. i mean 20 fps. no its not fantastic and the game looks horrible. but i can still pull off 800 metre snipes :P so itl have to do.

hope to see you out there
JackCward
What CPU you have?

My Intel q8800 quad core processor @ 2.33GHz definately can't run it, the clocks are not enough for bf3, and since my mobo doesn't allow overclocking i'm going for almost whole new build.
one of the australians off iracing posted this on his facebook, no great (any?) skills but a good laugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0GoRwA1iss

quote of the week

‎"this is going to get awkward real quick"
Anyone online for some hardcore + high tix action tonite?
what does tonight mean for you? i get home 7 30 pm usa eastern time and i would love to have some funky time.
ill be home in 5 hours than,i guess we wont play
what time is the b2k released for pc? i know its on the 13th got 4 sets of new pants lined up for each map i play
I love when tank doesn't see you, you put 2 C4s on it and watch the fireworks...
Quote from Mysho :I love when tank doesn't see you, you put 2 C4s on it and watch the fireworks...

That is absolutely most favourite part of the game for me, though i usually put 3 (just in case), just gotta love the "hell yeah feeling" afterwards. Before i got c4s i shat bricks when i saw a tank, now its vice versa

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG