The online racing simulator
I remember we had a couple of nice races at Blackwood Nice to see more new Czech racers around.
Quote from Flame CZE :Welcome to LFS S2!

'Live' is a verb there, e.g. 'we want to live for speed'.

And I'm afraid you can't put an image to your signature here.

Thanks for the explanation. My idea was that. My firend is gonna pay me a pizza
No problem for the sig. I'll find a nice quote or something.
Quote from stepmistr :Hello, I would like to say Hi to other racers:-)
I am Stepan from Czech Republic. I love cars, but I don't have enought money (I am a student) for a regular sports car, so I decided to buy a car simulator stuff and find some corresponding game. My equipment is G25 wheel and a seat from real car. In future I would like also motion cockpit.
I was searching for a good car simulator, tried almost everything(from arcade NFS to rFactor) and I ended with LFS. It's the best simulator which is public available.
That was the reason, why I joined. I tried demo a month ago and after some time, I tried it online. That was why I decided to buy an S2 license. So now I am one week licensed(a little anniversary :-) ). The online community is great and almost everyone tries drive as clean as possible and lot of them are friendly. I am really enjoying driving with other racers, but I am pretty slow and almost every time I lost the race...
I would like to start racing in some league or championship, but I am really slow, so if you can suggest me some, that would be very nice. Thank you and see you on some server :-)

you reminde me of me , i also really love drivnig, but there is monny problem to drive on track with my car..im hopping i whill sone again attend real track with my car, in the and thats all im interesting in.. when it cames to sim racing, im in lfs sicne first demo came out, and you are in right place, cose you really can learn from lfs.. its not reallity but its more then it needs to be...have fun always use yours h shifter and cluch and you whill be here for a long time .. for start dont look lap times just try to drive clean and safe,watch how fast drivers drive ... gues ill see you on servers, usualy cargame is always full with all car class.
-
Im new too (F1 mainiac) DELETED by F1 mainiac
Quote from maxis123 :you reminde me of me , i also really love drivnig, but there is monny problem to drive on track with my car..im hopping i whill sone again attend real track with my car, in the and thats all im interesting in.. when it cames to sim racing, im in lfs sicne first demo came out, and you are in right place, cose you really can learn from lfs.. its not reallity but its more then it needs to be...have fun always use yours h shifter and cluch and you whill be here for a long time .. for start dont look lap times just try to drive clean and safe,watch how fast drivers drive ... gues ill see you on servers, usualy cargame is always full with all car class.

Thank you for advice, this morning I tried that server and it wasn't so bad :-)
Hi,

I'm from Poland. These are my first days with LFS.
I drive on Momo Force (not Racing Force) -- maybe I'll buy G27.

see You soon at racetrack.
Hi and welcome here hatecraft!
You wont regret buying a G25/27 for LFS. It will elevate the game to its full potential and who knows, perhaps you'll have additional use of it outside LFS (although I doubt it :tilt

Sooner than later you'd be hooked and dive into S2 as well
Hi to all,
I'm from Italy, my name is Peppe and I'm S2 licensed from this January.
About my drivers profile, I'm the classic rookie/newbee pilot.
I'd like to join some rookie's champ.. so se you soon!
Hi all

I'm new to on-line racing so please be nice to me while I learn. Sorry if I brake early one the first lap, my priority is to finish the race while I am learning the tracks!

~Spangles
Hi everybody,

I'm Henry and i am 15 years old. I just got a Logitech G27 couple of weeks ago and im looking forward to racing in LFS.
Welcome Henry. I have only been with LFS for a month, but I am having a great time. I am racing Formula BMW on the Blackwood Grand Prix course. I hope to see you at the track real soon!

Joe
Hi all!
is it possible to put "mod cars" in LFS without buying the license?
You are not allowed to do that even with the license and I wouldn't recommend you doing that, because the original ones are just fine!
i think he means using LFSTweak
Hey everyone. As you can guess I'm new. From as far back as I can remember I have loved cars. My mother even tells me that at 6 weeks old I screamed in delight as I sat on an inflatable car that was my Christmas present. Cars have always been a part of my interests and life. When I was introduced to drifting about 9 years ago I was intrigued and immediately hooked. I knew it was something I wanted to know more about. It wasn't until 5 years ago that I got an internet connection at home and was able to watch youtube videos. But it wasn't long until I'd watched as many drifting clips as I could and was blown away by the skill of professional drivers. That was when I decided that I wanted to do drifting myself. I am now 19 years old and rapidly approaching the realization that I'll likely never have money to fund a real car for drifting, but I recently stumbled upon this game and saw how some of you can drift. As I looked more into it I figured that this is as close as I'm ever going to get to drifting for real and so I took the plunge and bought a Logitech G27 and an S2 license. (A far smaller investment than even the most rundown old AE 86 or S13) So my goal and hope is to learn how to drift in the game and live out my dream through a virtual world. I look forward to meeting more of the community and learning from you.
Hello Hydroid,
Welcome to LFS. I am also quite new and have found a lot of good people here. Enjoy! Hope to see you at the track.
Joe
w8 to all new s2 driver!
Hi to all. I'm not really new to LFS, but after a looong break of racing the demo I finally decided to buy the thing and I'm loving it big time
Hello!
Hey everyone. I'm Wip3ou7, I have a gaming youtube show and I play all kinds of games, but I'm an avid racer and I decided to give this game a shot. I play in a customized SEGA Outrun 2 arcade cabinet which you can [see here] in a video I made a while ago. I haven't unlocked S1 or S2 yet, but we'll see Looking forward to playing!
Hey.

Nice channel too.
Quote from Wip3ou7 :Hey everyone. I'm Wip3ou7, I have a gaming youtube show and I play all kinds of games, but I'm an avid racer and I decided to give this game a shot. I play in a customized SEGA Outrun 2 arcade cabinet which you can [see here] in a video I made a while ago. I haven't unlocked S1 or S2 yet, but we'll see Looking forward to playing!

Hi nice to see you! but you need the sim to race the game, after the money you spent on your cabnet it should be pennys!
Look forward to racing with you!
Hello to all

My name is Daniel Lowe and im 19 years old. I joined LFS today.. I heard about this game through a friend who's friend played it. He didnt like and loved to throw a few punts at his friend for playing it, so i YouTube'd it and got some video's by someone called Maik Paluch which where really nice! There was a lot of GTR racing involved with the search and it looked really interesting.

I hope to be buying an S2 license when i can but cant afford it due to college fee's. One day racing GTR's in some Endurance league is my target, also to be racing at the top level with a top pace. I have the will to improve and learn from others so i hope it will happen

Hope to see some nice people on the track as a lot of these guys on the demo seem to like crashing me

Regards,
Lowie'
Quote from TacTicalNoob :Hello to all

My name is Daniel Lowe and im 19 years old. I joined LFS today.. I heard about this game through a friend who's friend played it. He didnt like and loved to throw a few punts at his friend for playing it, so i YouTube'd it and got some video's by someone called Maik Paluch which where really nice! There was a lot of GTR racing involved with the search and it looked really interesting.

I hope to be buying an S2 license when i can but cant afford it due to college fee's. One day racing GTR's in some Endurance league is my target, also to be racing at the top level with a top pace. I have the will to improve and learn from others so i hope it will happen

Hope to see some nice people on the track as a lot of these guys on the demo seem to like crashing me

Regards,
Lowie'

hi !

yea, most of demo driver are like that ;( , but join us i s2 and have great fun, great racing! you whill love it! .
Hi and welcome here TacTicalNoob!
You seem to have the goals set up nicely and a good spirit! Don't let the demo servers let you down. Actually there are a few really good demo servers also out there. However, once you've got the S2 license, you'll be in for life !
Keep it up and good luck with studies as well! (perhaps put those hard finals behind you before getting a S2 license!
Hi all

Just reiterating what TacTic said, Demo users seem to like the crashes very much! Hopefully will be getting S2 soon so look forward to seeing some of you out there soon!
Hey tacticalnoob, nice you joined LFS!
Nice to hear that you watched my videos - I really appreciate your comment! Thanks!
And if you'll buy S2, much fun's waiting for you!
Welcome in the world of simulation racing.

New players say hi here
(3706 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG