The online racing simulator
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
(445 posts, started )
Best way to increase both pickpocket and speech (if you are with the thief's guild):
1: Pickpocket some items from the guard, get caught
2: Tell the guard that you are from the guild, and pay him some bucks (usually 4-500)
3: Pickpocket the money you gave the guard, usually 50% chance to get them back. Quicksave is the winner here.

= PROFIT!
Why is he wasting time playing a guitar, should be Skyrim'ing
Oh my god!
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Holy mother of god, 70?!
Well done lol! And thanks for advices
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :**** YEEEEEAAAAAAH! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyCFuP3rM2w&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx20IzFoEGM

Quote from The Very End :Hokay, some questions:
3: Where do I find the deadra.. or how that is spelled... people? The armor is the best in the game but I canot seem to find 'em (need body parts from them to create the armor with the same name)

Babette in Dawnstar's dark brotherhood sanctuary also sells deadra hearts.
Level 40 now and I've nearly maxed out Archery, so to level up I switched to swords instead. I've got loads of neat perks on my light armour, so I can pretty much stand in the middle of a group of enemies and hack away without much problem. Completed that quest where you had to gather blood samples for the crazy guy so he could open that Dwemmer box. I was surprised how many skills levelled up when I picked the stealth option from the skill book you get, I jumped 2 levels just from that alone.

Now I'm with the Imperial Army and trying to defeat the Stormcloak knob head. Already finished the main quest line, which turned out to be pretty epic although the boss battle was a little bit easy. I'm really impressed with the shouts, there are some really cool ones out there. My favourite is the one that allows you to summon a storm, it makes it rain and your enemies keep getting hit by lightning.

This is my character btw...

Already said what I tend to use. Started over as a mage and wow it's actually very, very fun, I'm just not liking Winterhold
The enchanting ability is way too powerful when all benefits stack. I'm currently messing around with 800+ heavy armor, free destruction spells and 92% resistance to magic (assuming I'm wearing a shield-can increase it to 100% but that would increase destruction spell cost and I'd have to start watching for my mana again). Nothing can kill me right now. I'm just gathering strength to play the main questline through (have left it mostly untouched because I don't need shouts) and perhaps start a thief/assassin which I've heard is much harder to play.

Master level spells were a huge disappointment by the way. They take forever to load and don't do nearly enough damage. Frankly, every destruction spell that doesn't have a stagger effect, if doublecasted, is rubbish.
you are power gaming it to the max lol.

My character isn't afraid of anything but random bandits and their arrows???! It's the only thing that can 1 shot kill me lol.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from brandons48 :I did the Stormcloaks on my first character, is the Imperial Army much different? I assume it's the same structure, but I was just wondering if any of the rewards were different.

You get a nice sword when you start, it's a Ebony Sword that does about 25 fire damage and burns the target. I will let you know what else you get when I finish the quest line, been playing other games recently.
This game just consumes nearly all of my free time.

I still suck though, level 28 in 40 hours of playtime.
I don't play the game but that overused "then i took an arow to the knee" quote is overused..
Quote from Boris Lozac :I don't play the game but that overused "then i took an arow to the knee" quote is overused..

I used to think like you, then I took an arrow in the knee.
what makes it funny is that it is over used like saying "proper" or "word"
Quote from JackDaMaster :Anyone who is not liking the interface with keyboard and mouse should try this mod

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=667

Also I nearly has all dragon priest masks

I wish i could find this, before i uninstalled it, UI is really massive pain in arsch.

Ditched it at lvl 30, when i got bored with it, guess i'm not really RPG player. But was fun, while i was at it.
Skyrim is great choice for people who hate Christmas and all this stuff.
I approve the message above
Quote from Kid222 :I wish i could find this, before i uninstalled it, UI is really massive pain in arsch.

At the risk of being flamed, I think the Skyrim UI is really good. It's not perfect, but it's incredibly easy and quick to navigate. The trick is to use WASD to navigate, E to confirm and TAB to cancel. At first I found it a little tricky, but once I got used to it I found it one of the easiest game UIs to use. In fact when I play other games I get annoyed because they're not as fluid.
Quote from DarkTimes :At the risk of being flamed, I think the Skyrim UI is really good. It's not perfect, but it's incredibly easy and quick to navigate. The trick is to use WASD to navigate, E to confirm and TAB to cancel. At first I found it a little tricky, but once I got used to it I found it one of the easiest game UIs to use. In fact when I play other games I get annoyed because they're not as fluid.

I approve that, only that I use the arrow keys to navigate, works like a charm for me.
Quote from DarkTimes :At the risk of being flamed, I think the Skyrim UI is really good. It's not perfect, but it's incredibly easy and quick to navigate. The trick is to use WASD to navigate, E to confirm and TAB to cancel. At first I found it a little tricky, but once I got used to it I found it one of the easiest game UIs to use. In fact when I play other games I get annoyed because they're not as fluid.

I've worked with it the same way, i just didn't find it good enough, when you needed to find something in your massive list, which is down there somewhere and takes almost minutes to find it.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
(445 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG