The online racing simulator
BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
Managed to rack a few rounds last night with the new patch.

Sooo much better than the pre 3,9 Gb version that I can almost call BF3 worth the hassle or Origin and Battlelog shitstorm.
back to karkand isnt out yet for pc correct?
Quote from Mustangman759 :back to karkand isnt out yet for pc correct?

Will arrive the 13 together with the Xbox 360 version.
ok thats what I thought thanks
They are having a laugh though, there is no classic Conquest mode for these maps..
Well PS3 gets the pack first, but is it some form of "limited" pack?
Nah i didn't get informed too much, it seems this is how these maps were designed and played in BF2/1942.. One team holds the bases, other start from home base, and the other mode is both teams hold half the flags.
Been really enjoying this. Only reached Rank 5 sofar, and unlocked the SCAR, but damn its fun (even though I hardly get more than 6 or 7 kills/round )
Quote from jrd.racer :(even though I hardly get more than 6 or 7 kills/round )[/I]

I'm completely crap at BF3, that's for certain.
Just move all the time and avoid open spaces.. Crouch if you're shooting at someone, look around you, fire in short burst etc.
Famas is amazing.. a pain with the iron sights until you unlock RDS though.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Nah i didn't get informed too much, it seems this is how these maps were designed and played in BF2/1942.. One team holds the bases, other start from home base, and the other mode is both teams hold half the flags.

Except on consoles you have like only 1/3 of the flags that the PC version/bf2 version has. Conquest Assault kinda works like Rush, but you capture flags and you can flank the enemy and capture a point behind them and other cool stuff like that.

or permabanned from the ea forums, playing online and even single player.
You can play SP without an Origin account...
Wasn't there a hack by razor1911 that made it possible to play multiplayer without origin on?
Quote from Uke :Wasn't there a hack by razor1911 that made it possible to play multiplayer without origin on?

Yeah, didn't try it though. Not sure if it still works after the latest update either as you need Origin to update as far as I know.

Had a wonderful evening on BF3. Had a round with a nice 19/2 kd ratio
Quote from jrd.racer :Been really enjoying this. Only reached Rank 5 sofar, and unlocked the SCAR, but damn its fun (even though I hardly get more than 6 or 7 kills/round )

lawl
Hahaha, that was badass!
didn't know chuck was playing bf
i just had lots of fun !
Attached images
#1.jpg
Quote from Boris Lozac :Famas is amazing.. a pain with the iron sights until you unlock RDS though.

Tell me about it. I got totally owned the other day by some kid with the famas. :bowdown:
It's really not better then say AEK or F2000.
I absolutely can't fly with anything. FFS!

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG