The online racing simulator
Quote from Jimmy_Lemon :Not sure if this counts, havent read the rules properly.

Its rubbish anyway, just made it in 5 mins messing around.
Didn't have time to put it in a actual in game picture.

Final entry

Well, to make this you had to use at least 2 images, one which isn't a RAC image. From my point of view it's not valid, since using other LFS pictures that don't belong to the theme also kinda counts as external images, it's like using other unrelated material, but not sure though, maybe it isn't. We have to see what Taavi thinks, he is the one who made this rounds rules, he will know better.
Quote from Jimmy_Lemon :Not sure if this counts, havent read the rules properly.

Its rubbish anyway, just made it in 5 mins messing around.
Didn't have time to put it in a actual in game picture.

Final entry

Sorry Jimmy but I'm afraid the theme was meant to show the Raceabout, as it is ingame (hence the no external images rule). I specifically did not want to see the Raceabout being mutated into some drifter's dream car. Or some fictional Raceabout GTR. As i can see the edit couldn't have taken a very long time or much effort. So i say that this edit is "illegal" this week.
okay guys, i liturally made it in 2 mins anyway for a laugh, so its okay that it doesn't count, might have a go at making something that fits the theme later when i have time.

and its not a vob, its just fxr and rac lol
-
([Audi TT]) DELETED by [Audi TT]
Final Entry

original

Used files lfs/data/dds:
  • WST_glassbank.dds
  • GWgravel1.dds
  • GWroad1BUMP.dss
Attached images
88_tt_pr.jpg
88_tt_hr.jpg
[Audi TT], I don't think your entry is valid, it's same thing what Jimmy Lemon did. You used another LFS screen shot from which you copy/pasted the gravel onto this picture, meaning, that you used an external image. You didn't brush or draw the gravel and asphalt yourself. From what Taavi said before to Jimmy Lemon, this shouldn't be valid also.
i have a question. if i take screenshot in viewer and put car in game scrennshot. will this be valid?
Probably not, but have to see what Taavi thinks about this. But in my opinion it's like using external images, same thing, it's not you who draws or brushes the background or car, it's just copy/pasting car on to another background.
But then again, Taavi might have thought this different, he'll answer as soon as he reads, I guess.
Final Entry 2

Attached images
88_tt_pr(2).jpg
88_tt_hr(2).jpg
Quote from [Audi TT] :Final Entry

original

Used files lfs/data/dds:
  • WST_glassbank.dds
  • GWgravel1.dds
  • GWroad1BUMP.dss

This is a hard one to call, it's almost valid, because the car is original (which was my point). Keeping that in mind, I would call this one valid, but i can't because the used textures don't look original, if you can somehow prove that the textures haven't been made by Electric Kar or Unseen and are in fact original, or made by you, then i will call the edit valid.

I hope this is understandable.
Quote from Hector_UA :i have a question. if i take screenshot in viewer and put car in game scrennshot. will this be valid?

If you don't change the car model in any way, i don't see a problem with that.
Quote from Taavi(EST) :
I hope this is understandable.

Working 100% by me. This is a screenshot of my folders lfs/data/shots. The original file is none, in sorrow deleted after message andRo.

Quote from [Audi TT] :Working 100% by me. This is a screenshot of my folders lfs/data/shots. The original file is none, in sorrow deleted after message andRo.

I didn't mean the image itself, i meant the textures you used from data/dds.
ok.
approximately so?

fix:
Used files lfs/data/dds:
  • WST_grassbank.dds
  • GWgravel1.dds
  • GWroad1BUMP.dds
Quote from [Audi TT] :ok.
approximately so?

fix:
Used files lfs/data/dds:
  • WST_grassbank.dds
  • GWgravel1.dds
  • GWroad1BUMP.dds

Those look original to me, so this edit is valid.
Final entry
Attached images
rac_comp.jpg
rac_comp_pr.jpg
That's quite nice entry Dukuu.
Quote from Dukuu :Final entry

Does it use external image? If so, it is not valid, else, great work!!
Quote from rageshgr :Does it use external image? If so, it is not valid, else, great work!!

I think its just the ingame beach of FernBay.
Quote from rageshgr :Does it use external image? If so, it is not valid, else, great work!!

take a closer look and you'll see =) Fern Bay + filters, manual details (can be seen at full zoom).
Ah ok, I kinda suspected the same
Dukuu, good work.
Quality work Taavi
Very nice work, awesome. Though, I see some minor mistakes, but I guess it doesn't matter, edit is still great.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG